Preview Tigers vs Swans, 8.10pm Friday 14 April at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is Autopsy thread really up before game day thread lol
Reverse Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

If it’s dry we win, if it’s wet let’s hope we’ve learnt something from last week (Ryan late change for MJ).
I actually caught a VFL game last year, i think, us vs Swans and Ryan rucked against Amarty quite well.

It was at Lakeside oval in South Melbourne.
There was something weird about the shape.
We need a ruck. Ryan main ruck and Miller I guess

How's this for a joke. Not a drop all day then starting to belt down between 8-9pm right after first bounce

View attachment 1659776
if the game started at 7:20pm like normal we'd be able to get 100 points up in the first half and when the rain comes down in the 2nd half we'd be able to end up winning by 3 points

but jane bunn told them to start the game at 8:10pm cos she knew the rain was coming down at that time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure I like the idea of us trying to throw it like the other 17 teams. We’d give away 70 frees
simple rule when it rains in footy

just kick the farrken thing as far as you can

dont handball unless the campaigner is on his own !

if dumma cant implement this tonight he needs to go

simple rule when it rains in footy

just kick the farrken thing as far as you can

dont handball unless the campaigner is on his own !

if dumma cant implement this tonight he needs to go
Was going to start a #sackdimma thread at 1/4 time last week. Disappointed I didn’t. Would have been a rollercoaster and a half

I am past the caring about win's and losses part now, clearly our side is majorly different to the premiership years I mean half of the list is gone. I get more enjoyment out of watching the new crop like Sonsie and co do good things rather than the result. Still confident we have a good chance tonight but I am more keen to see how those kids step up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back