Game Day RND 10 - 🏈 Carlton v Sydney Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I actually think he’s asking a good question in AFL/MRO logic.

Below the knees rule was introduced to stop injuries (broken legs, mostly). Boyd gave away a below the knees free. Player was significantly injured on the play - albeit a dislocated shoulder which could have happened in any other football act.

But illegal action + serious outcome for player should equal major suspension for Boyd by MRO logic. Unless a rule is only in to prevent one kind of injury?

SHOULD he be suspended? Of course not. Should he be according to AFL logic and precedent? Good question Hodgey, probably he should.
I agree, I'd just seen a few comments about him trying to have Boyd suspended which didn't make sense to me.

Need to limit the damage to our percentage, gunna need every bit of it if we can’t bury teams like they bury us.

Put a few guys on notice that they are playing their last game if they don’t get involved. Plenty to come back into the side, a few should be very nervous if they are not even doing the non negotiable stuff that is about effort, not skill.

I actually think subbing Weiters was an admission they thought we were about done at half time and may as well save him for future battles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back