Game Day Rnd 21 - Carlton v Richmond Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please tell me that Garlett is not warming for a proper reason and he’s just out there for a kick...

I am liking our named team :(
He's the senior emergency, and is required to warm up with the team in case he's required due to another's injury or concern during the warm-up.

Go Blues!
I honestly checked this post for a moderator edit

Bring this game on......our 22 is quite good....

Richmond....be careful,this 22 wont play for 2 quarters and maybe lead by a couple goals at quarter time,in fact today we are more likely to hunt the Tigers in the second half.Richmond wont like this game for a minute,they dont want to spend petrol tickets or pile up injuries in a tough contest,how ever this will be one of biggest games for CFC in 2019

We are trying to attract high end trades,and we will be realistically challenging for the 8 in 2020

its going to be interesting..WE MUST WIN THIS GAME,WE CAN DO IT.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like they'd be leaving the couch today. They wanted to start a thread "Our New Couch".
Sounds like my parents. Spent a mid-four figure sum for Italian leather, and touch controls to operator a fancy recliner mechanism (top and bottom).

Two years in, they've had 3 repair visits and have been told future repairs will not be under warranty (which is horse s**t from a legal perspective). Who knew that couch makers weren't good at electronics? :)

The better teams always get the 50/50 free kicks, so not counting on the umps today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back