Game Day Rnd 22 - Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank **** for that staved off the spoon . At long last beat the squawks for the first time in a generation of Carlton players . And had to listen to those muppets in comentary tell us 100 times itd had been 14 games since we'd beaten them . Oh and did i mention the umpires!! .

Great win. I think Pickett and Fisher took major steps forward.

Might have cost us a bit on the draft side though. If BRI beat NM in Rd 23, we'll finish with Pick 4. Pick 3 is best we can do now. I don't mind that, but will it be enough for Kelly or........

Y

Might have cost us a bit on the draft side though. If BRI beat NM in Rd 23, we'll finish with Pick 4. Pick 3 is best we can do now. I don't mind that, but will it be enough for Kelly or........

Yeah true, but if Kelly was with it enough tonight to watch us he couldn't help but be impressed. Come on down Josh!

This. Will severely effect our trade power now if Kelly infact does nominate us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll get Kelly... won't matter if were we finish!

Pickett and Fisher... Ohh my... I need a shower now! Those two are going to be guns!

Will either of those two get the nod for the RS this week!

Blues are s**t. Tanking. Hawks have rebuilt in 6 weeks. Yeh, duck off!!!!!
What a win. Samo, jack and tom playing hurt big time, and we still win. And they hid burton from charlie... we know who the true rising super star is!

Go blues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back