Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v GC Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’m not quite sure how I’ve managed to whip myself into a Cup Final frenzy over a round 4 clash on the Gold Coast, but somehow this game just feels massive. Perhaps it’s because all of the Monday night pundits will have an absolute field day if we lose ... not that this would matter too much I suppose, in the big scheme of things - we simply must stick to the plan, regardless of what happens in the weeks and even months ahead.

Anyway, I hope that the boys were watching Sellers on 360 on Wednesday, when he said that if they like Bolts and would like to keep him around (which I’m sure that they do), then it would be handy if they started to pick up a few wins to help him out. No better time than the present boys - although there are no gimmes for a team in our position, this game is winnable!

Last edited:
Risky team line up, we will see if it pays off in an hour or so.

If we get run off our feet while playing so many talls the selection committee will be on notice, GC with their losses last year is a team we should have gone past and if we can't beat them it's hard to see us winning any game this year.

Pressure to perform is well and truly on the boys this week, fingers crossed it all works and we come away with the chocolates.

Supporters putting the MC on notice... would really like to hear that conversation

Let's enjoy the game, if we continue to be competitive as the last 3 weeks, then we are in with a shot

Each industry has its own set of rhetorical statements. The quotation marks were simply for emphasis - my apols if I overdid them but I do want to reinforce the point that there still appears to be issues around our progress.
Do you mean repeating the same rhetoric? I can understand that complaint about him in the past. Certainly wasn't talking about honourable losses as per your last post though. First thing he said in the post Sydney match presser is that we don't use those words at the club and close enough isn't good enough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excuse the intrusion, I give the blues a massive chance today however all my blues supporting mates reckon I am mad. Do I change my tip and pick the suns or stick with the blues? What’s most people’s feeling about your chances today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back