Game Day RND 6 - Carlton v Saints Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voss can’t coach, this is the same game plan since round 1 2022. No tinkering, nothing. Held us in good stead for 10 rounds and has been rubbish thereafter.

Please prove me wrong.

I would actually re-sign Voss for another 2 years after his current contract expires and trade/get rid of low iq and conditional players like Fisher.

Injury prone players like Marchbank, Cuningham etc also need to be shown the door (as harsh ad it may seem)

A lot of people drinking the bath water after the first 3-4 rounds. We’ve been ordinary since Round 1.

Clubs like St Kilda and Adelaide have gone right past us. It’s up to Austin and co to keep turning over the list quickly otherwise we’re going to lose stars like Mckay, Curnow and Cripps.

I thought we could have gotten better, I was wrong, it just is what we are, a very average side.

First game he gets a pass and has not been the worst player by a long way. There are many in front of him for that title today!

He's been one of our best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are not the team we were last year. Voss yet to show he can employ strategy change mid game to counter and win games. Ross the boss has really come back to coaching and stamped his quality.
Ross, The Scott brothers and Clarko all have the ability to shift gears in game and turn it into a different, unique game style every quarter.

Voss just sets and forgets, I think he’s a good strategist but not a great game day coach.

How far ahead as No1 ruckman has Pitto gone today. I would be bitterly disappointed if we pay anything over $500k for TDK. Hopefully the offer isnt even that much.

Mentally fragile team.

Poor selection.

Probably the worst coaching team in the comp.

All the Lyon bashers look pretty stupid now. Most did prior but really put the exclamation point on their complete lack of footy knowledge.

This team is utterly broken. The players are confused, and worse, 4 goals down with 10 minutes to go and barely running forward when in possession.

They don't care, they've quit on the coach and on the fans.

Voss is done... we're just counting the days now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back