Game Day Rnd 8 - Carlton v Collingwood Game Day Discusssion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least 6 or 7 goals through Plowman’s opponent. All Australian defender to some on here. Absolutely a liability again. Shame the rest of the team tried so hard only to have a perennial weak link like that giving up goals (and games).

Proud of the boys. It’s pretty impossible to beat a top team plus such blatantly one sided umpiring for any team let alone one in our position.

I’d like to say I’ve never seen worse umpiring but then I quickly remember the 10-1 free kick count third quarter to the hawks just a couple of weeks ago.

I’m so proud of the boys and pretty sad for them also. Gutsy performance.
The umpiring today was interesting...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite simply we don't make good decisions under pressure in the last 5 minutes of a game....not just this season but in the past few seasons. Close but no cigar.....how many f'n times do we need to put up with this? Bolts presser will be "as usual".

Have some situational awareness, ffs. Look at the demographics of the team we fielded today. Football is not played in a vacuum.

Not entirely sure how Plowman is supposed to defend when he’s getting treatment like that. Terrific efforts from him nonetheless, but two shocking non calls (that a forward would get 10/10 times) killed this game. Defenders are scum to the AFL. No protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back