Roast - Stkilda/southern saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 17, 2006
???
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins(NFL)
There's a reason you lot are called the Peanut Gallery.
Never have I heard so much vitriol.
Gender, sexualising, racial slurs, fat shaming. You name it. That was just from the bench, not to mention the stands.

Official complaint has been made to the AFL integrity unit about the conduct by multiple clubs this season.

For a club that is masquerading and parading the pride game and inclusion, absolutely disgusting

The match footage shows Sarah Perkins and Caitlin Thorne throwing elbows several times, and Tamara Smith tackling while clearly outside the boundary line. Words were obviously thrown back in retaliation, but whether it was an ill-advised "fat bitch" or "campaignerlicker" or something less/more innocuous, the fx mics didn't pick up anything inappropriate.

But based on posts site-wide, I don't trust the OP's ability to give an accurate account of events. And in any case, I smell the stench of hypocrisy:
Won't be surprised to see Ewings win though, it's about promoting the game, not necessarily the "best"
Translation: "reverse-racism cost Jasmine Fleming the Rising Star award, I tells ya!"

Fortunately there were a number of people, whose judgment I do trust, that were in earshot of the Saints' bench throughout the day. None of them would wait for ******* Hawthorn/box hill to report racial slurs.

The match footage shows Sarah Perkins and Caitlin Thorne throwing elbows several times, and Tamara Smith tackling while clearly outside the boundary line. Words were obviously thrown back in retaliation, but whether it was an ill-advised "fat bitch" or "campaignerlicker" or something less/more innocuous, the fx mics didn't pick up anything inappropriate.

But based on posts site-wide, I don't trust the OP's ability to give an accurate account of events. And in any case, I smell the stench of hypocrisy:

Translation: "reverse-racism cost Jasmine Fleming the Rising Star award, I tells ya!"

Fortunately there were a number of people, whose judgment I do trust, that were in earshot of the Saints' bench throughout the day. None of them would wait for ******* Hawthorn/box hill to report racial slurs.
So, even if you're going with the basic "fat bitch was said," (it was far more, and from the first minute, not one incident) we will ignore that, and look at racism towards two indigenous footballers is ok?
I suppose the bloke who was doing it was older so it makes it ok? Right?

As for my post re: Fleming, it had nothing to do with race, and everything to do with the fact Port needed the promotion because they suck. Post season has shown the AFLW is trying to manufacture the competition

So, even if you're going with the basic "fat bitch was said," (it was far more, and from the first minute, not one incident) we will ignore that, and look at racism towards two indigenous footballers is ok?
I suppose the bloke who was doing it was older so it makes it ok? Right?
I'm not going with anything. Though I can say this: if I heard racial slurs at a football game, I'd lead with that in my report (rather than burying it among other vague grievances). So too would anybody I respect.

As for my post re: Fleming, it had nothing to do with race, and everything to do with the fact Port needed the promotion because they suck. Post season has shown the AFLW is trying to manufacture the competition
Yes I definitely believe that thoroughly sound explanation because I am stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back