List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

What shits me is that the disorder that has always plagued the forward line, and moved to defence last year, now affects every area of the ground. It's like the frustrations with our footy going inside 50 between 2012-15 now dictate everything. It's a horrorshow.

Take his pay, review and move on to the next life challenge.

Kirk was just accepted into the level four program, and as we know there's some in the playing group who would bleed for him.

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, I suggested Kirk during the week if Ross goes to Collingwood or gets the sack. I'd also be happy with Stuart Dew.

As a caretaker, a bet left field but after Roos I'd take a stab at Bomber Thompson.

Just in the last couple of years, coinciding with the league's senior coaches being half filled with former Hawks assistants, the game seems to have gone past Ross. We haven't improved from last year. The players aren't responding to instruction. I can't see any effort that suggests we're going anywhere as a team. Drastic thinks need to happen soon.

Bomber might like coming over here. He's made a lot of money out of real estate, so he won't be doing it for money. But he doesn't like what Rosich did to Harvey.
I reckon Ross will be at Collingwood next year!

Temporary ask Ross to take leave and let rocky ,hale and guerra run the show until freo find a suitable candidate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon they extended Ross' contract because they knew that there weren't any better coaches available at the time. Personally, I'd try to nab Greg Harding as a development / assist. coach. Not sure who'd make a better senior coach? No use sacking Ross, to replace him with a worse coach, IMHO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why are people assuming that Ross is on >$1,000,000 a year? More than likely the reason why the Steve's signed him is because he was willing to accept a pay cut. Just a gut feel, otherwise why would you? Plus, he doesn't deserve more than half a mil.
Mate said it before Saints were not interested in helping him recoup his losses during GFC. Rosich and Harris swooped and offere dhim $800K/yr

Mate said it before Saints were not interested in helping him recoup his losses during GFC. Rosich and Harris swooped and offere dhim $800K/yr

Maybe it's just me hoping but surely good management would've started lowering his salary after his initial big offer. Especially if we were doing a four year rebuild as they say.

What is whiteant mean to describe a human?

Back