List Mgmt. Ross Lyon - Sacked

Is Ross still the man for the job?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Posted it in the game forum and will post here.

Brisbane at home next week. Last year we finished above them. If they beat us there's no argument we're improving at an acceptable rate. Teams are going past us while we drum up excuses for why this week wasnt that bad.

We're not improving at a rate that any of the ruthless clubs would deem acceptable. I don't care if it's Ross or the players or the board or whoever. We are not ruthless. When do we draw a line in the sand and say enough?
Club is at a pivotal point for its future, changes need to be made all around the club.

I've been a supporter but no more. I said last year give him until mid season. 9 rounds down and the drums are beating. I'm officially 50/50 bit the signs look bad.

I think he should go, if for no other reason than to freshen the group up.
We won't make finals and we have players who thinks its a good idea to snap from 25m out directly in front after marking the ball.
We just look stale.

The North win massively raised our expectations.

We are going better than last season but we should be doing better.

I think Ross needs to be given a serious warning.

I've been a supporter but no more. I said last year give him until mid season. 9 rounds down and the drums are beating. I'm officially 50/50 bit the signs look bad.

Exact same.

I can accept inconsistency and an occasional poor performance, especially as we still have a relatively young side, but it feels to me like we're just treading water at best.

4 sub 60 scores in 9 rounds of football. Rank.

Anyone who knows me knows I have been prepared to give Lyon a chance to rebuild the club. I think he has had his chance and from what I am seeing he just isn't going to get the job done. We have some talented kids and some quality experience, but they are playing without direction, confidence or joy. Seeing this has completely taken away my joy at watching Fremantle play.

I will always support Fremantle, but we have made a decision that we will not be attending any more games this year as a protest at the s**t that is being dished out week after week. Unless we magically turn things around - which based on the last three weeks is very, very, very unlikely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross is the most negative and stifling coach ever to be involved in the game. He sucks the passion and excitement out of footy. The club desperately needs a rebrand and a new coach.
Agreed mate, the only thing worse than seeing the crap we dish out is seeing arseholes like maka revelling in it. How the moderators allow him to stay on our boards with his anti-Fremantle vitriol is beyond me. And one of "our own" calling for Hogan to go back on the drugs? Absolute no-class w***er.

Agreed mate, the only thing worse than seeing the crap we dish out is seeing arseholes like maka revelling in it. How the moderators allow him to stay on our boards with his anti-Fremantle vitriol is beyond me. And one of "our own" calling for Hogan to go back on the drugs? Absolute no-class ******.
Sorry yakka man, meant to quote Demons09 regarding maka's posting - not related to you at all.

Anyone who knows me knows I have been prepared to give Lyon a chance to rebuild the club. I think he has had his chance and from what I am seeing he just isn't going to get the job done. We have some talented kids and some quality experience, but they are playing without direction, confidence or joy. Seeing this has completely taken away my joy at watching Fremantle play.

I will always support Fremantle, but we have made a decision that we will not be attending any more games this year as a protest at the **** that is being dished out week after week. Unless we magically turn things around - which based on the last three weeks is very, very, very unlikely.

Peel sucked the life out of me today as well, you must be disappointed in the way they went about it.

Back