POTY Round 06 Swans v Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

5. (Best)
YPOTY.

Young Player of the Year is your vote for the best player on the ground from this list below:
Braeden Campbell
Logan McDonald
Matt Roberts

5. Nick Blakey
4. Isaac Heeney
3. Brodie Grundy
2. Taylor Adams
1. Joel Amartey

YPOTY: Matt Roberts

5 - Heeney
4 - Florent
3 - Lloyd
2 - Roberts
1 - Grundy

YPOTY - Roberts

Lloyd? interesting what did you see? I thought he was better this week but not sure i'd get him close to a vote ? still think Mills pushes him out

Lloyd? interesting what did you see? I thought he was better this week but not sure i'd get him close to a vote ? still think Mills pushes him out
I thought our work between the arcs in transition today was the most important part of our game and I thought it looked better when we controlled the ball and used the angles more than when we went bold and direct with speed. So I voted accordingly, hence three of our flankers made the votes for mine and not so much the runners.

I thought our work between the arcs in transition today was the most important part of our game and I thought it looked better when we controlled the ball and used the angles more than when we went bold and direct with speed. So I voted accordingly, hence three of our flankers made the votes for mine and not so much the runners.

cheers just respect your view so when I saw that, was curious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Brodie Grundy
4. Isaac Heeney
3. Justin McInerney
2. Error Gulden
1. Chad Warner

YPOTY: Matt Roberts

1. Grundy
2. Rowbottom (his defensive work was invaluable)
3. Blakey (was very effective as the intercepting spare but also played accountably one on one at times; his rebounding a bit more variable)
4. Heeney
5. Papley

YPOTY: Roberts (it seems he's now overtaken Campbell, Fox may be next - outstanding development)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back