Game Day Round 10, 2024 - Brisbane Lions vs. Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree immensely about their being less skill, it is just different skillsets but some of the tackling and passing in the NRL is next level compared to the AFL. Even some of the kicking is amazing. Take Trai Fuller's try just last week as an example of Madden's pass to Piakura last night.

The issue with the NRL is that the rules that have been introduced in recent years have made it almost unwatchable because the ref has too much influence with no accountability and it has destroyed the fabric of the game along with the ridiculous six again rule which goes against the entire purpose of the game.

Add to that, acting, ducking and going down like a shot - ala what ruins soccer - the current game is not what it should be.

The AFL is so much more professionally run it is actually embarrassing for NRL administration.
Just as much diving, staging, ducking etc in the Afl.

Doing overtime this weekend, so another missed game. FM I don’t know if I’m going to see a game before mid July at this rate (going overseas during June/July as well).

Just make sure you're available for the draft

Brain the sub

Had to be a half back or Reville. I think Reville is better on the field. Know he had some issues with the big minutes v Suns, but two weeks on his body should be tip top for more minutes.

I hate these games where we're supposed to win

All the pressure on us to get the job done

Hope we have a good one

First game in a long time I've felt zero pressure or angst attending. We'll get it done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just copped two direct hits in the eye from the spotlights and am now blind. Lucky for you all I can touch type so I can still subject you to my terrific insights.

Just copped two direct hits in the eye from the spotlights and am now blind. Lucky for you all I can touch type so I can still subject you to my terrific insights.

So It Begins Helms Deep GIF

First game in a long time I've felt zero pressure or angst attending. We'll get it done.
I hope the Lions players don't get too overconfident.

Must be hard to maintain focus when everyone else is treating it as a foregone conclusion

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back