Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

very happy with Jones' last 3 quarters getting to 119. Also picked Cousins as my downgrade target instead of Willsmore so apart from Lloyd not a bad start.

Now just waiting on my other downgrade of Marchbank to Scharenberg will pay off. Didnt want to pull that trigger but my backline had 4 round 11 bye players in it :/

708 from 6(c)

Dangerfield - 250
Mitchell - 108
Hannebery - 108
Heeney - 92
Newman - 78
Roughead - 71

Amazing that i've still got Roughy, always got an injury when i'm ready to trade him out. Probably gonna last until after his bye at this point.

Think I might double downgrade next week, is anyone else thinking the same?

I went Dahlhaus to Brodie this week, so that next week with the 3 trades I can upgrade Black, Eddy or another midpricer for the bye. 626K in the bank which is a lot to leave off field, but you gotta take a risk sometime. And I'm hoping byes can get me into the top 5-10K which would be all I can really hope for given my poor start to the season.

Currently 507/4+C (Danger C, Newman, McEvoy, Heeney). Happy enough with that so far.

Think I might double downgrade next week, is anyone else thinking the same?

Double up and one down.

Whoever has worst B/E between Hannan / Barrett, whether or not Preuss gets named, that's about it.

E.g. Hannan -> Wigg/Cousins/150k rook, Preuss/Barrett/Black -> barlow (F6), Williamson -> Tuohy/Harbrow (D6)

Last edited:
739/6 with captain Titch. Bit of a let down but he was due a game like this and unfortunately I still captained him.

Bringing in Scooter has worked out nicely so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Jack Steele could get some more game time that would be great.

Hannan's score is too good. Now I can't trade him out next week because he's going to make tonnes of cash over rounds 12 & 13!!!!!

I must be crazy but I'm actually hoping Barrett doesn't dominate... otherwise might have to change my trade plans!

Had to hold onto Otten to guarantee 19 players minus Preuss/Black/Mutimer for Rnd 11. Looking good :D

Now someone explain to me why Greenwood's TOG is so low?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back