Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had nearly settled on Drew and Zilliams to Stewart and Porkins (for double ton watch against GC), but now I see Ratugolea has travelled as emergency and it would be such a Chris ****ing Scott move to have Hawkins withdraw before the bounce.

Unfortunately as Drew plays the early game, I’m not going to know. Problem is, there are no forwards around that range that I’m remotely interested in (Cameron has a massive BE, Daniel plays for Luke Beveridge, not touching Falters or Billings and I can’t afford Boak unless I get Houli instead of Stewart which is not a ****ing chance in hell).

Only real alternative is employing the Roughead manoeuvre and trusting a Heeney resurrection. If I do that, he’ll drop a 50 and be shut down for the year.

I’m stumped.

I think thats what l might do.

Stocker last 2 games got abit of the ball but no score.
Young only 8 touches even tho v pies hard to score against but 2 goals helped his score plus a 50.

Stocker played almost exclusively on a back flank in his first 2 games but got a little bit of mid time against GWS. Whether that will continue is the question. With Simpson and Plowman back to sure up their defence i think Stocker may rotate on ball a bit more which can only be good for his scoring potential. Young looked good but lets get some more data first before trading him in.

Hmm, not sure what to do...

Moore definitely gone.

Now it's a toss up between Baker or Ross out
Which can get me either Lloyd or Stewart depending on who I pick.

Baker I feel is one of the few good rookies who can score 70-90s still, but he is the only rookie that I can trade who will get me Lloyd.

I will be playing Parker and Burgess if I trade Baker, which is the real complication in the whole thing.

Constable and Ross/Petrucelle/Collins to Young and premo mid.

Merrett vs Treloar vs Sloane

Leaning towards Treloar at the moment. Can only afford Merrett in the Constable/Collins option.

Midfield is Cripps, Fyfe, Macrae, Cogs, Rocky, BCrouch, Walsh.

Carnage.

All I see is carnage....

Will be fielding Balta and Burgess this week.

Baby John is going to spin up a jackpot, I reckon, more suited to and has played more footy down back, intercept defender / contested marking sort of gear.
Could be a Balta-style resurrection for his owners, you might fall on your feet there. Whatever he gives you is a bonus, good stuff.
As for SP Balta, your only worry there is making sure you’ve got an on-field donut to accept the captain’s armband when The Croatian Sensation goes 250, would have thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore has travelled with the team as emergency. Some talk that Lewis might not get up after his concussion, and we could go small given showers are forecast for Launceston.

I'm holding Moore. Think he will get moore games yet.

You holding Hanley Tox? I have both Hanley and Williams. Would like to hold both, but don't want to field Answerth either. Waiting for final teams tonight and will then make a call, but can trade Constable and move Answerth to the mid bench hopefully.

Yeah, seen those whispers, too, would be a godsend if Moore was a late replacement. Thought he had acquitted himself well and was slightly unlucky, but am obviously biased. Only real knock I could see was the drop off in tackles, his run and usage etc: were all decent/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forced to trade in Young earlier than I'd like to due to facing a 0 courtesy of Dangerflog, Drewspew and Settershit.

The bright side is I've upgraded with my other trade, bringing in another premo in Whitfield. Forced to choose between Neale and Whitfield, but feel as though Neale's former team in Freo will pay very close attention to him this week... but in reality he will get off the chain and score 150+ yet again. :rolleyes:

Shit thing is I'm forced to play 6 rookies this week (7 if you include ultra ROB) :drunk:

Constable > Young (Setters to MIDs to open up FWD/MID link)
Moore > Whitfield

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 6.24.51 pm.png

4 injured and 4 rmergencies - I'm in big doodoos....

Moore defintiely gone (unfortunately but need the $ and playing)

Constable > Lloyd (better scoring if ever plays again)
OR
Setterfield > Stewart (DPP a bonus)

Please, who do I choose?

I'm another with all the big outs. 3 million on my bench. Absolute carnage.

So let's go ahead and trade the only playing bench player. What could go wrong? :drunk:

ROB > Young (cover FWD, but can't loop)
Drew > Hurn/Neale/Relton
1558687180177.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back