Not open for further replies.
Help a brother out

View attachment 679477
View attachment 679478

1. Double Down

Constable > Young
Duursma > Marsh/Stocker

Have to play Corbett and Marsh/Stocker

Next week ROB > Neale and a downgrade to Hinge (maybe)

2. Paint the Fence

ROB > Young
Constable > Neale

Don't have to play Corbett, and play Duursma

3. Trade Crouch / Roughead Manoeuvre

Crouch > Neale
Constable > Young

Get another price rise out of ROB and trade in Crouch again after he has dropped below $500k
Option 2 looks good to me

I'm trying to avoid fielding Burgess this week. Plus I need to trade one of Moore or Williams to avoid a donut in defence.

This is the only option I really have
Moore > Whitfield
Drew > Young

Issue with this one is that Young will be out in a few weeks and I will be stuck with another forward rookie who hasn't earned enough to be traded.

Can anyone see a better trade that can be done?

Screen Shot 2019-05-24 at 15.25.18.png

I'm trying to avoid fielding Burgess this week. Plus I need to trade one of Moore or Williams to avoid a donut in defence.

Moore > Whitfield
Drew > Young

Issue with this one is that Young will be out in a few weeks and I will be stuck with another forward rookie who hasn't earned enough to be traded.

View attachment 679543
I’d say every chance Young gets a 5-6 run of games. The best and only real feasible long term option if downgrading this week

Any devoted St Kilda campaigners out there able to shed some light on Jono Marsh?
He will probably keep his spot next week and then we have the rd12 bye.
With Webster due back around rd13 and Carlisle back around rd15, he job security is really uncertain.
If your looking for a quick downgrade, upgrade target he isn't the worst option but probably won't be in for long enough to earn a decent amount.

I’d say every chance Young gets a 5-6 run of games. The best and only real feasible long term option if downgrading this week
The coaches will want Ben Long back in quickly, which means Young will have to go out.
All three (Long, Young and Parker) will play this week but they are too similar to be playing together regularly.
Wouldnt surprise me if Young if omitted very quickly.

Moore > Whitfield
Drew > Young

View attachment 679543

Problem is all the Rookies JS are shakey now ....Young looked good & would be my preference

Think if you want Whitfield your trade suggestion is the best ......unless you trade Williams out, wait for him to drop in price & bring back in ......that being the case you can trade hinge in for young & upgrade Williams

You know Moore will be back next week .....can't say the same about Williams & a hamstring

Problem is all the Rookies JS are shakey now ....Young looked good & would be my preference

Think if you want Whitfield your trade suggestion is the best ......unless you trade Williams out, wait for him to drop in price & bring back in ......that being the case you can trade hinge in for young & upgrade Williams

You know Moore will be back next week .....can't say the same about Williams & a hamstring
Knowing the way Richo works, I just know Young won't be in for much longer and I can't be stuck with another cheap forward on my bench.

Since Moore will be back first, I'll keep him and trade Williams instead.

After looking at it, I can go Williams and Drew for Whitfield and Hinge by swinging Moore forward . That would leave me with 245k nearing the bye rounds to help with upgrades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Knowing the way Richo works, I just know Young won't be in for much longer and I can't be stuck with another cheap forward on my bench.

Since Moore will be back first, I'll keep him and trade Williams instead.

After looking at it, I can go Williams and Drew for Whitfield and Hinge by swinging Moore forward . That would leave me with 245k nearing the bye rounds to help with upgrades.

Its unclear. Parker could of been rested or dropped 3 rounds ago.

Moore owner, too. Had been hopeful based on a couple of mentions that Puopolo and others could be in trouble that he’d survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moore has travelled with the team as emergency. Some talk that Lewis might not get up after his concussion, and we could go small given showers are forecast for Launceston.

I'm holding Moore. Think he will get moore games yet.

So confused this rd
Bench bare

Out will be
Zac Williams and RoB
2 combos to bring in:

A: Lloyd and R.Gray
or
B: Heeney and Connor Blakely

You holding Hanley Tox? I have both Hanley and Williams. Would like to hold both, but don't want to field Answerth either. Waiting for final teams tonight and will then make a call, but can trade Constable and move Answerth to the mid bench hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back