Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm a bit filthy Fisher was sub that week, held him for ages for a bunch of 70s through hardish fixtures to give him a chance in the easier ones, then Sheez role change got announced and it was going to be Fishers time to shine, then he was immediately made the sub with a big BE and now he's bangin' out 95s and 140s the absolute kent.

I'm kinda tempted to bring him back as well but probably won't because it will annoy me too much if he spuds it up.

Is bringing in Stewart + Fisher instead of Ryan + Sullivan a stupid idea?

Ryan surely can’t average 120+ the whole season and I don’t really trust Sullivan’s JS…

There is always Reville if he is named

There is always Reville if he is named
His TOG is scaring me off, feels easy to throw up a 20 when you’re only on the field half the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OUT Will Graham, Harley Reid (MIDs)
IN Brucey Reville and Lachie Neale to have the (C) on

Is bringing in Stewart + Fisher instead of Ryan + Sullivan a stupid idea?

Ryan surely can’t average 120+ the whole season and I don’t really trust Sullivan’s JS…

Isn't Ryan no.1 for kickins this season. And his 15min kickins are worth their weight in gold.

Garcia > Reville
Graham > short/fisher
Can loop reville and jones F6
Or

H.Reid > reville
Graham > Houston
Reville F6

Helppppp

trade out harcia, mckercher or graham?

whatd harcia even do wrong to get dropped... one of the few saints that seem to give a s**t

I dont trust Sully or Reville

but can we trust McAuliffe given the injury crisis as Tiges?

I'm no expert on Tigers but I doubt it.

Baker can't be far away.
Campbell 1-2.
Graham 1-2 (but that's probably optimistic)
Hopper 2-3.

Just awkward lengths of time. Won't get enough games to make any major $ and probably won't be there to cover week 13 when we'll all need him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back