Trades 2024 Round 10 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we think it's better to

1) trade reid for Houston or;
2) use a boost and trade mckercher and reid for two of Young, Richards, NWM or Whitfield. (Probably Young and NWM)
I'd prob hold your boost for next week until we know more on Kerch. With his scoring and BE would be a shame to punt him if it's only 1 week. I think he'll be back post bye but happy to get more intel

Stewart or Sinclair + Fisher = boost
or
Houston/Martin type = hold boost

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's no real forwards on the DPP horizon. Unless JHF or Trac play the next 2 games at like 90% forward. It seems very unlikely
Is Trac not close? Without watching the game I assumed 5 goals meant he was heading to my forward line.

Is Trac not close? Without watching the game I assumed 5 goals meant he was heading to my forward line.
Would have to play 85% forward over the next two weeks – very unlikely at this stage. Even last week was only 67%.

At a bit of a loss this week.

Thinking Graham > Sullivan, but not sure who to upgrade to who, if at all

Still got Massimo, so that’s the obvious out. Can’t afford anyone of value unfortunately.

still a bit of a novice in the scheme of things, any help would be appreciated
IMG_0403.png IMG_0404.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have to play 85% forward over the next two weeks – very unlikely at this stage. Even last week was only 67%.
Guess I’ll hold Fyfe and bring in uber premo Ryan instead of the double upgrade then.

At a bit of a loss this week.

Thinking Graham > Sullivan, but not sure who to upgrade to who, if at all

Still got Massimo, so that’s the obvious out. Can’t afford anyone of value unfortunately.

still a bit of a novice in the scheme of things, any help would be appreciated
View attachment 1990377View attachment 1990378
Could always go:

Reid out -> Wilson forward -> Sullivan in (bench)
Massimo out -> Any premo defender you like in

Think I'm gonna "fade"
Suspicious Lebron James GIF by Strapped Entertainment

Zorko, can't stand the campaigner is enough for me,
Now it's get Rankine or Trac.

Trade Graham or Reid? Trading Graham obviously gives me an extra on field option in Reid but he's probably going to drop cash

1 million (well 998k technically) to spend on any two players after trading Reid and Roberts out, I'm thinking Ryan & Sullivan in is the best option?

I really hate paying 666k for Ryan but given they play the Saints this week it seems like we have to.

Screenshot 2024-05-16 at 5.21.00 pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back