Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eventually going to get all three (I hope), who would you pick between Whitfield/Lloyd/Stewart this week? First two are basically same price and Stewarts ~50k cheaper.

Slightly worried that Setterfield is named on an extended bench. With Danger and Moore out of my forward line, I need him to avoid a donut...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why’d I get Dylan Moore. Oh well guess Butters is going to save me

Moore owner, too. Had been hopeful based on a couple of mentions that Puopolo and others could be in trouble that he’d survive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious about Toby Greene. Just saw his numbers for last weekend - 34 posessions. Did he play midfield? I know Cogs is back but with Williams out???
Yes he did get midfield time, attended the first centre bounce of the match. Obviously fit enough to get the occasional run through the middle now and won't play 100% forward. He'll average 90+ from here on, only question is injury

Mind you last week is not a good indicator, they destroyed the Blues, had free touches everywhere.

Might go Darcy Moore to young than drew to boak. Any other suggestions

Attachments

• C195E2F0-36F6-49C0-B0F2-8E82B3FE465C.png
    C195E2F0-36F6-49C0-B0F2-8E82B3FE465C.png
    861.5 KB · Views: 56
Absolutely not. Burgess has a lot to offer in term...

I can't even try to troll here. Yes, I'm kidding.

Burgess is going to do a Balta resurrection and will be the next feel good story of the year, I can feel it. :moustache::thumbsu:

ZQgA.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back