AFLW Round 10 v Brisbane, Saturday 4/11 @ Springfield 7.05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day, final round with top spot and maybe a home GF on the line! Adelaide will flog WC, surely, so need a win here to stay first.

The Lions have been patchy this year - losing to the Saints badly last week, plus Collingwood and Richmond at home. However they've done well against the other top sides - knocking off Adelaide and North in close games. As a GF rematch they'll surely come out hot and have some ins from last weeks loss (the Svarcs) which should boost them.

For us, Tay returns from her hammy issue. Jordi Ivey is in for her first game this year, and Rhi Watt comes in for Campbell.

I'm pretty confident in this team, but this will be a close game. Can't afford to be as inaccurate as last week. Need to take our chances and keep scoreboard pressure on them.

Lineups:
Screenshot 2023-11-04 090529.png

We'll also be running out in our Pride kit. A subtle change on the outside but rainbow on the inside. I like the message behind the jumper:

Cmon. Surely we don't get robbed of another interstate GF this season!? We deserve to finish top and we should. Will be disappointed if we lose this one tbh. It's in their hands. Let's get it done!

Not an ideal start but i think they've come out hard and want to obviously make a statement after last year. I think they will fatigue and we can run over them if we don't succumb to the conditions

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerous tackle my arse . Game getting away from us . 2 off with concussion. Think it will take a massive effort to get up from here I’m afraid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back