Game Day Round 4 v. Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval - Thursday, 7.40pm AEDT

Are you tipping Adelaide by 10 points on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Low IQ plays
  • Lever dumb free kick that was always going get paid.
  • Viney playing on with 1.30 to go. err why?
  • Petty firing out a handball when we needed another stoppage. Dumb.
  • Salem not looking backwards when in D50.

Sad to see that after 6 months of footy of pre-season we've learnt nothing about basic footy IQ.

That's a trash win. don't celebrate it. we haven't learnt how to play the tight moments well.Not 1 guy in the 22 understands that we needed to possess the damn ball.
I'll celebrate Windsor and rub it in your arrogant permanently devils advocated face 💅

Low IQ plays
  • Lever dumb free kick that was always going get paid.
  • Viney playing on with 1.30 to go. err why?
  • Petty firing out a handball when we needed another stoppage. Dumb.
  • Salem not looking backwards when in D50.

Sad to see that after 6 months of footy of pre-season we've learnt nothing about basic footy IQ.
Low IQ poster. Not all your wins can be quality football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We only lost a bit of control around half way through the last
We were goalless after the 23rd min mark of the 3rd quarter. Control was long gone before then. If you're insinuating subbing off the most useless player on the ground impacted us negatively id disagree

lol. the chase down where he had no awareness? And then being soft on a ground ball resulting in the Fogarty goal?
Just kidding. He had a poor 2nd half. Good first half.
Just take the L, Dan. Kid's gonna be up there in the Rising Star and is impacting wins as a skinny 18-year-old winger.

Everything and more than we could've hoped for with Pick 7.

Just take the L, Dan. Kid's gonna be up there in the Rising Star and is impacting wins as a skinny 18-year-old winger.

Everything and more than we could've hoped for with Pick 7.
I'm not allowed to comment on Windsor because I'll just be banned from the thread.

I'm glad with his start. Just not overly awed by him.

We were up by three goals, who cares.
We kicked 3 goals in a minute in the 2021 granny. It can be done. My counter is, we don't need a goal. Why not just slow it down? The fact that he didn't even think about it and just played on is concerning. Same with most of the players. Very low game sense. But that's my biggest gripe on afl players as a whole. I find it beyond frustrating.

Like what is Neal-Bullen doing taking a wild shot at goal to put us up from say 14 to 15 points? Like what is actually going through his mind? We don't need a goal mate, we need a stoppage. The only time we'd need him to blaze away at goal is if we were up by 18 and the extra point brings us to 19. Not when we're up by 14. Giving the ball straight back to the opposition is showcasing a terribly low footy iQ. I'm sure the coaches will show the players all the poor decisions they made in the last 10 min.

Anyway, pocket the 4 points and learn from it in time for Brisbane. Even though we had 6 months to drill it through our players heads about commonsense football game sense.

Back