Game Day Round 3 vs. Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval. 7:30 pm AEST (Viney 200th & Watts/Toumpas/Trengove Cup)

Whose 'Player Watch' thread will be immediately bumped after the game on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1711712336701.png

1711712374928.png
Round 3 is here, and the 6th place (at the time of writing) Demons take on the 5th place (at the time of writing) Power at the (at the time of writing) Adelaide Oval.

Both teams come into this one riding two game winning streaks accumulated against competition powerhouses including West Coast, Hawthorn, Richmond and Western Dog.

It'll be a fascinating watch in the middle, with the speed and class of Zak Butters, Connor Rozee and (not) Ollie Wines coming up against the size and power of Christian Petracca, Clayton Oliver and milestone man, Jack Viney.

But that's enough about the men wearing very short shorts. The real battle in this one is between the two most nihilistic, unhinged club boards on BigFooty! Who will deliver the best memes? Who will threaten to burn down their club's HQ first? It's a clash for the ages, and I'm just here to have a nice time.

Dees by three Coke Zeros.

Poll = Always Tom Sparrow

Speaking of former Port Adelaide players who played for Melbourne, I reckon Ben Newton was good value.

Hoping for a good showing tonight, Dees by 17, Kosi 4 goals.

Speaking of former Port Adelaide players who played for Melbourne, I reckon Ben Newton was good value.

Hoping for a good showing tonight, Dees by 17, Kosi 4 goals.
Which of his 13 games for Melbourne gave you that idea?

Matthew Bishop, Peter Walsh.

Melbourne great David Rodan.

Byron Pickett :love:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fritsch for Watts ended up being very similar, pick after 30 ended up being the clear winning side while the experienced piece flamed out. ( before anyone says, yes, I know Fritsch is clearly a better player than Carlile)

I’m loving so much this A11 Topkent exchange where neither is following the argument of the other, or even trying very hard. Gameday bliss
And he gave me a wow react and took it away the dog campaigner

Still not what I'm saying lol. No player has moved between us and been good for 25 years. Seems like the club getting the picks has won everytime
Lets trade Petty to Port for a pick later than 30, it will work out fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back