Game Day Round 24 vs Sydney @SCG, 3:20 pm AEST

After this BIG game, where does Melbourne finish following 24 rounds of the 2023 Premiership Season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assuming this is directed at me. I never said he'd miss, I said it was a watch as he looked proppy at the end of the Hawks game.

Keep trying to have cracks tho. 👍
You were banging about it all week and even when news about Tomo was flying over you were nearly adamant it was in regards to May.

May trained fully last Thursday and was fine all along. Screenshot_20230827_191229_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230827_191206_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230827_191125_Chrome.jpg

You were banging about it all week and even when news about Tomo was flying over you were nearly adamant it was in regards to May.

May trained fully last Thursday and was fine all along.

I don't think you know what "adamant" means champ.

Stop trying to troll.

I think it was you attempting to troll everything on here all week with #MayHammyWatch.

He was fine all week "champ"

Cool mate, perhaps you could post that if you reckon you're #ITK? Pisspoor to come out after the fact and try to say 'Oh I knew that all along, I just didn't say anything'...

All I said all week was I noticed he was proppy at the end of the Hawks game and it was a watch for me.

You get upset about the stupidest s**t.

Cool mate, perhaps you could post that if you reckon you're #ITK? Pisspoor to come out after the fact and try to say 'Oh I knew that all along, I just didn't say anything'...

All I said all week was I noticed he was proppy at the end of the Hawks game and it was a watch for me.

This bloke has the most fragile ego on here ☝🏼 Not even close.

Lol i think its you getting upset pal going off this response...

I'm stoked because we're top 4 finish and we're hitting good form into finals and I have the belief now that we can win the whole thing.

Go Dees 🔴🔵

Lol i think its you getting upset pal going off this response...

I'm stoked because we're top 4 finish and we're hitting good form into finals and I have the belief now that we can win the whole thing.

Go Dees 🔴🔵

Cool cool cool, feel free to not go through searching for posts and screenshotting them and replying to posts of mine then seeing you're so above it all.

Cheers slugger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back