Game Day Round 0 (that's ZERO) v. Sydney Swans @ SCG, 7.30PM AEST

Who wins on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Is time travel possible?

Can we go back to Round 22 (or was it 23 back then?) 2016 for Paul Roos' final game as coach down at Kardinia Park?

We walloped you but both sets of fans left the ground content with warm fuzzy feels. The day felt like one big group hug.

šŸ¤— šŸ„°
No. It didnā€™t

2016 felt different.

If memory serves me correctly we went on to win our 4th premiership in 10 years and Melbourne went on to make finals in 2017, building on what Paul Roos started.
The drought was tough on you guys.

2016 felt different.

If memory serves me correctly we went on to win our 4th premiership in 10 years and Melbourne went on to make finals in 2017, building on what Paul Roos started.
:cautiousv1:

I'd like to hear more about these...

Correct me if I am wrong schmuttt

Once upon a time in 2005ish, Essendon and Melbourne clashed at the 'G....

And

Once upon a time, Melbourne hosted Port Adelaide at the MCG in Round 6, 2007... <insert chair snapping incident #2 after a late decision didn't go Melbournes way and Port won by a kick, to which we then hiked it to the Dome where I enjoyed watching Geelong pummel Richmond in "that" game>

In regards to a quiet 90 min drive home, pick any year you want. Pure silence with the occasional interjection of "I'm not angry, just disappointed." I once tried to put on talkback radio after a game. That was a bad idea. It was like poking an ants nest with a stick.

Correct me if I am wrong schmuttt

Once upon a time in 2005ish, Essendon and Melbourne clashed at the 'G....

And

Once upon a time, Melbourne hosted Port Adelaide at the MCG in Round 6, 2007... <insert chair snapping incident #2 after a late decision didn't go Melbournes way and Port won by a kick, to which we then hiked it to the Dome where I enjoyed watching Geelong pummel Richmond in "that" game>

In regards to a quiet 90 min drive home, pick any year you want. Pure silence with the occasional interjection of "I'm not angry, just disappointed." I once tried to put on talkback radio after a game. That was a bad idea.
Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Back