Preview Round 0 vs. Sydney, Thursday 7 March, 7:30pm @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed.
Sunday Arvo would've worked. Sneaky road trip up to Sydney with Labor day the next day.

Shame it is a TNF game , Les would have gladly driven you up to Sydney and spent the long weekend with you. We met up last year at the Sydney game and had a great Sundee arvo.

Les loves meeting strangers off big footy at the footy. One of his favourite things.

Shame it is a TNF game , Les would have gladly driven you up to Sydney and spent the long weekend with you. We met up last year at the Sydney game and had a great Sundee arvo.

Les loves meeting strangers off big footy at the footy. One of his favourite things.
Remember those milkshakes we had, A11?

Remember those milkshakes we had, A11?
What milkshakes?

I like chocolate milkshakes with extra chocolate sauce, lactose-free milk and a Cadbury or Nestle chocolate bar sticking out of it, Flake preferable but Kit Kat fingers a close second, a whole Mars Bar if I'm feeling reckless.

And a nice ice-cold can of coke-a-cola to wash it all down with!!!

What milkshakes?

I like chocolate milkshakes with extra chocolate sauce, lactose-free milk and a Cadbury or Nestle chocolate bar sticking out of it, Flake preferable but Kit Kat fingers a close second, a whole Mars Bar if I'm feeling reckless.

And a nice ice-cold can of coke-a-cola to wash it all down with!!!
From memory, they were chocolate milkshakes with extra chocolate sauce, lactose-free milk, and sticking-out Cadbury chocolate bars.

From memory, they were chocolate milkshakes with extra chocolate sauce, lactose-free milk, and sticking-out Cadbury chocolate bars.
it was a toss up between that and a Decaf ice coffee. Glad we went with what we did however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im convinced they practice these more than set shots from straight in front.
Kozzy's seems the most easy to fix. Just needs to stop trotting in and swinging the ball all over the place in his run up.

Kozzy's seems the most easy to fix. Just needs to stop trotting in and swinging the ball all over the place in his run up.
The whole trotting in thing looks completely unnatural, like hes trying to follow a set shot manual. Need to work out what works for him, be comfortable.

What? No pineapple!!

SOM01-24-AFL-Team-Selection_02.png

Heard yesterday from someone on another board who's usually bang on with Melbourne rumours that Billings will be the sub. If Spargo and Laurie start ahead of him, I'm prepared to burn the joint down already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back