Game Day Round 0 (that's ZERO) v. Sydney Swans @ SCG, 7.30PM AEST

Who wins on this occasion?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

what were you expecting? 29 touches, and 6 clearances with no preseason. Astonishing effort. IF Windsor had those numbers you'd be frothing.
This post is almost as s**t as Oliver's game and that's saying something

Thought Windsor was good overall.
True, he wasn't exactly bad, rather good I'd say - I just had some kind of hope that he would shine like a full fledged 100% star from the very beginning. My fault :D

Glad we rushed in Spargo for his nine possessions and one tackle
This is the same s**t this coach has pulled for years.
Rush Spargo and Oliver in cause he likes them at the detriment to the team. Pick an extra tall in schache just for the * of it, throw Salem into the middle because he's the next favourite after Brayshaw not because of any actual plan.

Rinse repeat

even though Windsor had a much worse disposal efficiency despite being under less pressure in a juicy outside role?
Christ, watch the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep saying we should opt for football strategy, but the club insists time and time again on swaddling.
I forgot to give this the react it deserved. :thumbsupv1:

cats2rise we need your tip
I'm late to the party but can I say Swans by 17?

Happy to be your boards Oracle for the season.

A bit like that octopus for the World Cup a few years back.

I'm late to the party but can I say Swans by 17?

Happy to be your boards Oracle for the season.

A bit like that octopus for the World Cup a few years back.
Scythe94 you'll need to reopen the time capsule thread for our friend cats2rise here

Scythe94 you'll need to reopen the time capsule thread for our friend cats2rise here
Is time travel possible?

Can we go back to Round 22 (or was it 23 back then?) 2016 for Paul Roos' final game as coach down at Kardinia Park?

We walloped you but both sets of fans left the ground content with warm fuzzy feels. The day felt like one big group hug.

🤗 🥰

Is time travel possible?

Can we go back to Round 22 (or was it 23 back then?) 2016 for Paul Roos' final game as coach down at Kardinia Park?

We walloped you but both sets of fans left the ground content with warm fuzzy feels. The day felt like one big group hug.

🤗 🥰

Remember when I punched a car in 2018

Is time travel possible?

🤗 🥰
All those wallopings have blurred into each other tbh.

Remember when I punched a car in 2018
Not to be confused with the "snapping of the chair" incident(s) at the 'G...

Or the "drive 90 minutes home in complete silence for fear of inducing the wrath of schmuttt" incident(s)

All those wallopings have blurred into each other tbh.
2016 felt different.

If memory serves me correctly we went on to win our 4th premiership in 10 years and Melbourne went on to make finals in 2017, building on what Paul Roos started.

Back