AFLW Round 9 v Fremantle @Casey Saturday 28/10 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Really need some composure in front of the sticks but sometimes its just as hard kicking with a strong breeze as it is against it . Goldrick must be tagging someone , spent most of that q in the forward half .

On an unrelated note, god i miss name a game. They weren't perfect but you still had access to something to buy past games from

Saints pushing Lions too. If Lions lose, the McClelland Trophy is ours. Lions should push past them in the 2nd half you'd think.

Well i feel at this point the ladder is pretty correct. Even though Brisbane shat the bed i think this is the order of challengers

Us and Adelaide
Brisbane
- a gap
North Melbourne
- a Big Gap
Everyone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I missing something? If crows win today then flog eagles next week and we lose to Brisbane they could overtake us? I guess it’s a 50% gap but that feels like you could get it in one game in AFLW such is the gulf in talent.
McLelland considers both mens and women's comp

Am I missing something? If crows win today then flog eagles next week and we lose to Brisbane they could overtake us? I guess it’s a 50% gap but that feels like you could get it in one game in AFLW such is the gulf in talent.
As far as the AFLW ladder is concerned you are correct.I should have been a bit more specific.

McLelland considers both mens and women's comp
OKAY. Now i get it!!!

Previously it made no sense to me at all. I'd see them post the ladder and be like it's not like the actual ladder. That's not right. I also never saw any posts on club or AFL socials explaining it

Also be nice to get some home finals for once for the girls, and potentially a home GF.
Yep. This. Feels like we always f* up somewhere and have to play finals away. Hopefully we can hold onto 1st and have the right to home finals finally this year.

Assuming the Crows beat North today, the Crows then play WC Eagles and we go to Brisbane Lions . I think we are going to need to win or close loss to stay on top .

Assuming the Crows beat North today, the Crows then play WC Eagles and we go to Brisbane Lions . I think we are going to need to win or close loss to stay on top .
Crows should flog the piss out of the Eagles, and only have one loss for the year. We'll need to beat Brisbane to keep top, assuming Crows win today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back