AFLW Semi Final v Geelong @IKON Park 3:05pm Sunday 19/11

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd sack Stinear immediately after this game. I honestly haven't seen a more embarrassing finals campaign by any club men or women. Just completely lost with supposedly the best list in the comp. Eerily similar to the men tbh.

I'd sack Stinear immediately after this game. I honestly haven't seen a more embarrassing finals campaign by any club men or women. Just completely lost with supposedly the best list in the comp. Eerily similar to the men tbh.
Honestly might be time to turn the TV off mate.

Yeah this sucks i know

I would like to see Mick come down to the bench, looks very disassociated with the game and the players up in the box. I would like to also see Hore go into the middle and get more involved as a leader

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stick Pearce in the goal square . get Harris on the ball , Bannon on a wing , right now it looks like the opposition has worked us out and we've said , nah it'll be alright .

Stick Pearce in the goal square . get Harris on the ball , Bannon on a wing , right now it looks like the opposition has worked us out and we've said , nah it'll be alright .
Bannan is not a deep forward, she's also not a half backer. But her run and speed is needed around the middle of the ground. Her strengths are being wasted wrestling key defenders

I still also would love Hore in the middle, maybe even Goldrick as well for some contested work

Harris looks slower than Ben Brown at the moment.

What a horrible 2023 for the MFC. I'd rather come last than sit through another finals campaign like the men and women this year. We are the straight sets club now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back