Autopsy Round 11 2024 – Geelong Cats vs GWS Giants, Saturday May 25, 4.35pm AEST, GMHBA Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 23, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Well, here we are on game day for Cats v Giants.

Like others, I am entirely pessimistic about this. Great to hark back to yesteryear - our victory in this game last year turned our season around, and, we've won 3 times in a row at the Cattery. But the past doesn't make the present, and the present makes for unpleasant viewing. Quite a few changes to our team due to injuries, but the biggest change required is really around attitude and effort.

I hope we win, but I expect we lose. Time for Kingers to kick some arses. Hard.

GEE v GWS.png

I expect we'll come out all guns blazing, then Geelong will assert itself, and gain control.

Hope I'm wrong, but I doubt it.
I think we match up well with Geelong, with their midfield not having the size and quality of Carlton, Bulldogs, Swans.
Would be better if Josh Kelly was playing.
Can we please not do stupid things lime handballing to a player under pressure.
I would tell Riccardi he is negating Stewart, do it with intensity or next week VFL.

Shame Foxfooty didn't do a side-by-side of Bruhn's reaction at Draft night v his reaction after the goal.

Edit: Whitfield kicks directly to an opponent....FMD.

Edit2: So too Green.

What the heck....

Coniglio should have taken the tackle as he had no prior.

Instead of holding the ball in, his movement to kick the ball has resulted in a shoulder injury.

Thomas hand-passes directly to a Geelong player in the Giants F50.

Edit: Haynes kicks to the wing where Geelong players outnumber us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And again Whitfield kicks it straight to a Geelong player.

Put him up as trade bait.

Damn I'm annoyed at his performance and attitude.

Far too casual.

Umpires already showing their bias..even the commentators are puzzled by some of their decisions against us

Green blindly hand passes to a Geelong opponent.

We could break the all-time intercept record.

And Geelong players don't have to do anything except stand there and say thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back