Game Day Round 11, 2024: Waalitj Marawar vs Kuwarna

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're so brittle, where's the mental hardness?
It's like we can't play without 50K cheering fans and all the razzle-dazzle?

Last edited:
Its fine though because we are leading the count right Carbine Chaos ?
Yeah man that was a bad call/pair of calls. But the umpiring isn't really influencing this match much. Would like a couple more throws to be called but that's a bit of an ongoing thing across the league for me.

Every year we make Darcy Fogarty look like a ****ing world beater

Right well the game is well and truly gone.

"Pass mark" from here is to win the remaining 2 quarters.

Yeo needs to be subbed off - he's not ok, so ice him and get Dewar on.

Play man-on-man and make the Crows earn it for the rest of the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah really bad half of footy. Good to get a few back but getting destroyed all over.

Deservedly 10 goals adrift.

Good test to see how they respond.

I’d be sending Duggan out for a chat about what constitutes a throw - we need all the help we can get.

I didn't get carried away with last week like some so I didn't expect us to win, Adelaide are a better side but this is ****ing dire.

It is a senior player problem today. Chesser is flawed, but did pretty well. Reid great when he gets it. Kelly and Yeo were smashed early and that set the tone.

This reminds me so much of the round 2 game against GWS. So so so many fumbles and poor turnovers that directly lead to goals. Players are working hard to win it (could work harder) and then just get the yips.

For mine it's the sitting off Adelaide players that is doing my head in.
They have the goddamn ball and we are just letting them chip the ball around by being 2-3 meters off guarding space.
Man the hell up.

Simmo should be ropable with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back