Preview Round 11 Bulldogs vs Swans (with no gimmicky titles)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those asking "why can't we get over it?" the answer is the arrogant answer of that particular Dog's supporter. If we won in that manner I would feel awful after the fact. That's not how you want to win games let alone flags. You want to win on merit because you were the better side. The fact that Dogs supporters have the arrogance and audacity to not only claim they weren't gifted a flag but to do it on our own board is why I want justice.

For those asking "why can't we get over it?" the answer is the arrogant answer of that particular Dog's supporter. If we won in that manner I would feel awful after the fact. That's not how you want to win games let alone flags. You want to win on merit because you were the better side. The fact that Dogs supporters have the arrogance and audacity to not only claim they weren't gifted a flag but to do it on our own board is why I want justice.
Why should we get over it? A premiership was unfairly taken away from us and we know it.

You can’t seriously think umpiring had anything to do with the result on that day? What in the delusion.
Delusion
a false belief or judgment about external reality, held despite incontrovertible evidence to the contrary, occurring especially in mental conditions.

All the evidence... AFL admitting it was substandard, Mark Evans calling Andrew Ireland to personally apologise for it and acknowledging at least 4 Bulldogs goals came from incorrect decisions, most neutrals agreeing that the Swans were robbed and the incorrect decisions being recorded and available for all to see would suggest that it would be far more delusional to believe the umpiring didn't have anything to do with the result that day.

It was a good game, the better team won on the day. Hopefully swans win this year as they seem like the best team in it and their supporters can move on.

No hard feelings, all dogs fans know people complaining about the umpires are coming from a place of passion (rather than logic). Hopefully it’s a good game tomorrow, keen to see how good Sydney really are, haven’t watched much of them this year.
Better team with 3 + why are you trolling

Better team with 3 + why are you trolling

We won't even talk about the ride they were given in the prelim too. Honestly all teams and there's some annoying one, the Dogs take the cake

Whilst we are on the 2016 GF, not only were they gifted the flag, two weeks prior they were given a free ride into aforementioned GF - Giants were every but as ripped off as we were.

This almost annoys me more. Never even belonged in it.

It’ll sting until we win another flag. Thankfully the dogs aren’t close to doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This almost annoys me more. Never even belonged in it.

It’ll sting until we win another flag. Thankfully the dogs aren’t close to doing so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess on the slight positive it’s kept Bevo in a job.

If I were a dogs fan to be fair I wouldn't give a toss, we won a flag .

I wouldn't be on the opposition board about it, but why should they care, they finally saw a premiership , I get it.

Objectively it was a junk side the umpires rode through September for some ****en reason, but still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it good when we all come together against the enemy
bait.gif

Jokes aside, I think Sydney will be too good for Bevo's bandana bandits. Swans by 28. Grundy will monster English & negate his influence around the ground and our back 6 will have problems with the Swans forward pressure

View attachment 1996661

Jokes aside, I think Sydney will be too good for Bevo's bandana bandits. Swans by 28. Grundy will monster English & negate his influence around the ground and our back 6 will have problems with the Swans forward pressure
Best scores from clearance side vs 2nd best scores clearance side. Gonna be some burst from the centre square

The bulldogs fell away when the league worked out that "elite handballing" was actually "a throw".

Being bitter about something in the past you can't change will just frustrate you. We were the Cinderella story in 2005. The Bulldogs were the Cinderella story in 2016. You remember how it felt when we broke the drought so I'm not begrudging their fans their own moment.

But they definitely threw the ball all year and the umpires got totally caught up in their fairytale run. The umpiring in the GF was diabolical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back