Review Round 11 - Carlton @ Docklands - 25th May 2024 - 1:45pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just need to keep battling in the midfield. Our defence is holding up, our fwds are converting, just need to wear them down in the midfield and rowell get us clearances

very below average footy, carlton just working alot harder

mac andrew is the goat
alex davies is our best mid
ben long is our best forward

what is going on

Better quarter there.
Think we can go another gear for the 3rd!
Mac is a freak
Though Davies has shown some lift in the last half of that term. Looks to have a bit more confidence in his body and I'm all for it

Midfield has been gross. Rowell, Miller and Noah have had not accountability. Does my head in how much space they give their direct opposition. For a supposed leader Touk has 0 accountability
I genuinely think our best midfield set up has a Davies/Graham as that defensive minded mid. With Anderson/Touk/Rowell in there, none of them seem to take on that role this year and all just ball watch. It’s great if we are well on top in there and can do as we please, but if the opposition are matching us, they don’t seem to look great together and we miss that stopper.

If the tv looks like these loose players out the back… u should be seeing it live. It’s horrendous.
Blues know they have guys on the outside for the over lap
Suns just haven’t picked it up.

To only be down a goal is pure luck.

The member function post game could be interesting if we don’t change it up

We are in this game up to our eyeballs. Carlton’s defensive pressure slowed down noticeably in that quarter.

I genuinely think our best midfield set up has a Davies/Graham as that defensive minded mid. With Anderson/Touk/Rowell in there, none of them seem to take on that role this year and all just ball watch. It’s great if we are well on top in there and can do as we please, but if the opposition are matching us, they don’t seem to look great together and we miss that stopper.
Yeah, Davies has to go on Cripps. Did better and can match his size a bit better.

But overall, mids need to get their hands on it. Win some clearances. Get stoppage advantage. Stifle Carlton a bit and stop their run and switch plays. Get repeat entries. Get King and Luko into the game. Carlton defence is doing what Andrew is doing down the other end…

If the tv looks like these loose players out the back… u should be seeing it live. It’s horrendous.
Blues know they have guys on the outside for the over lap
Suns just haven’t picked it up.

To only be down a goal is pure luck.

The member function post game could be interesting if we don’t change it up
Its pretty gross on TV. Getting our arses saved by Big Mac

Footy is all about momentum, its time for ours to start

Remove this Banner Ad

Back