Preview Round 11 - Hawthorn v Brisbane 1.10pm Sunday -Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bailey has been pretty poor prior to injury. Needs to learn defensive accountability. Hate how the team gets messed with when a comfortable player is available.

Early flight tomorrow morning, should be a great weekend filled with footy, musicals and fine dining, flying back late Sunday.

I am hoping for a happy ending to the weekend frivolities on Sunday afternoon, catch you fine people on the other side of victory.

:brisbane:Lllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooonnnnnnnnnnsssssssss!:brisbane:

Early flight tomorrow morning, should be a great weekend filled with footy, musicals and fine dining, flying back late Sunday.

I am hoping for a happy ending to the weekend frivolities on Sunday afternoon, catch you fine people on the other side of victory.

:brisbane:Lllllllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooonnnnnnnnnnsssssssss!:brisbane:

All the best Jason ;)

Does anyone know if gunners is coming off a training block? I’m not usually a proponent for it but I think we need to tag gunners.

My rule of thumb is don’t lose to what you know. And we know gunners is a gun.

I am hoping for a happy ending to the weekend frivolities on Sunday afternoon, catch you fine people on the other side of victory!

Bruce Willis Wtf GIF

I thought they may go a tall ruck relief player like Fort or Smith but i did not think Ryan would get the nod.
So, i am going against what most think will happen with the sub and would run with this side.

B: D.Zorko, J.Payne, R.Lester

HB: D.Wilmot, H.Andrews, C.McKenna

C: J.Fletcher, H.McCluggage, B.Reville

HF: C.Cameron, L.Morris, C.Rayner

F: K.Lohmann, J.Daniher, J.Berry (F/M)

FOLL: O.McInerney, J.Dunkley, L.Neale

I/C: C.Ah-Chee (F/W), Z.Bailey (F/M), N.Answerth (D), H.Sharp (W)

Sub: B.Ryan

If Sharp is sub you suspect that means Berry would go back to wing which is a lose lose as far as I can see.

Bruuuuuuce has struggled to play a full game out so I suspect they might be managing him a bit if he ends up sub.

The problem with Bailey back is that our working wing rotation of Fletcher/Sharp/Reville gets thrown out of whack and unless Answerth or Wilmot goes to the wing then Berry would have to go back.

It sucks but Bailey is a good player just throws the nice balance we had at it the window.

Game and a half out of top 4 if we can get a win tomorrow.
IF!

Then again, a sceptical look at the ladder reveals that the way it currently stands, we haven't beaten anyone in the top 8. In fact we are 0-5 against those teams. Really makes you wonder if the last 12 quarters of decent form is simply a false dawn...

20240525_194646.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back