Oppo Camp Round 11 Non Pies Games

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
North useless, Melbourne not that great but we will be playing Demons who will have had 2 extra days and they have a full list to choose from. We are injured, have to fly to Adelaide and then play them. The fixture is f###ed. We may even get more injuries off the short break for Adelaide match. They will go all out for their first win as well.

Melbourne will beat us. I've seen this episode before.
Unfortunately if we go into the game without pendles, treloar, Howe, degoey, whe, IQ, and Langdon (which we are) off a 4 day break, it’s fair to say they should beat us. let’s hope we can avoid this and get a win, somehow

I know. But I would imagine if a player doesn't feel like they are recovered enough to play, they will say so. Just put the fittest side available to win.
We'll know tomorrow who will play.
That we will, but the reality is that Melbourne will be better rested, without our injuries and so have a huge advantage over us.

Unfortunately if we go into the game without pendles, treloar, Howe, degoey, whe, IQ, and Langdon (which we are) off a 4 day break, it’s fair to say they should beat us. let’s hope we can avoid this and get a win, somehow

I think Pendles plays, but otherwise the point still stands. However, I don’t rate Melbourne, and Goodwin isn’t very good. I reckon we’re a chance with our staunch defence, as long as guys like Thomas don’t play

Need geel to win today to keep 3rd and 4th spot open. If saints win will make it harder to catch them. We really need some %, it’s so close at the top it’s gonna be very important

I think Pendles plays, but otherwise the point still stands. However, I don’t rate Melbourne, and Goodwin isn’t very good. I reckon we’re a chance with our staunch defence, as long as guys like Thomas don’t play

They Belted North

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... cats v saints aye?

If any Pie supporter is watching Cats v Saints, Brad Hill is putting together a real candidate for the worst individual game in the modern era.
Apparently Leigh Matthews has said he shouldn't turn up for recovery tomorrow, he ought to call in sick.
I dont believe we were ever in the hunt for him, but as punters know there is such thing as a good leave!

If any Pie supporter is watching Cats v Saints, Brad Hill is putting together a real candidate for the worst individual game in the modern era.
Apparently Leigh Matthews has said he shouldn't turn up for recovery tomorrow, he ought to call in sick.
I dont believe we were ever in the hunt for him, but as punters know there is such thing as a good leave!

800k hes on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back