Player Watch Round 11 v Essendon - Dreamtime At The G - MCG Saturday May 25th 7.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have enough short people who only touch the pill five times a game. Don’t need another.
Edit: not having a go at you Richo.
Double edit: autocorrect changes mid.get to short people
dummas legacy

We have enough short people who only touch the pill five times a game. Don’t need another.
Edit: not having a go at you Richo.
Double edit: autocorrect changes mid.get to short people
Smith has been our best player in the VFL pretty much all year. He has done more than enough, and he has no trouble finding the ball. Dumb not picking him, would be deflating given others march back in. Plus he would be about the fastest player on our list, against Essendon that would be handy.

5 times? He's got is less than 17 times once in his short career. 23 times on the weekend.
Smith has been our best player in the VFL pretty much all year. He has done more than enough, and he has no trouble finding the ball. Dumb not picking him, would be deflating given others march back in. Plus he would be about the fastest player on our list.
Fair enough.
Geez I really am out of the loop then.
BRING THE KID IN

Bombers only really have one key in Wright with Langford and Stringer their other two targets.

Miller - Wright
Broad/Brown - Stringer
Broad/Brown - Langford

Vlastuin floating around.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Everytime we ask Broad or Vlastuin to play tall, it fails. One of Langford or Stringer will get off the chain.

Thankfully Ryan is finally in, although I see us throwing Balta back, leaving us short up forward once again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping Samson does well and gets a run of games for the rest of the year. It's a lean year for sure, but a lot of guys getting 10-15 games into them this year is going to put us in a better position next year.
I reckon it will be deja vu with Ryan. Fail and dropped.

.gets

The start of it? We’ve been messing around with his development for three years now. This isn’t the start of it RT.
I just want them to make a decision about where his best position is and then stick with it. Yze wanted him as a key forward, circumstances have meant he wasn't got to play long enough along side Lynch to see if the plan can work. If they are reverting back to him being a defender, then take the pain that is going to come by having inexperience up forward until Lynch returns and look to address the KPF issue in the trade/free agency/draft period and build from there.

What I don't want to see is Balta being moved back and forwards constantly and never really allowing him to settle fully into the role they want him to play long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back