Preview Round 12 - Melbourne v Brisbane Lions @ Giants Stadium, Friday 4 June 2021 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like a poll on Neale. Do you want him selected or not? Could a moderator put one up?

Be interested to get people's opinions. I trust the club as they have runs on the board.

Can anyone put up a poll and if so how is it done? I'm often wondering about what is the prevailing opinion because I reckon the postings often do not reflect the majority view, rather people post what they are passionate about.

I would like a poll on Neale. Do you want him selected or not? Could a moderator put one up?

Be interested to get people's opinions. I trust the club as they have runs on the board.

Can anyone put up a poll and if so how is it done? I'm often wondering about what is the prevailing opinion because I reckon the postings often do not reflect the majority view, rather people post what they are passionate about.
And more than likely a poll would be similar given some posters favorite player would be demoted for Lachie coming in hence they would vote accordingly. The passion would always be there & have an influence no matter how you get it out.

I would like him to come through the seconds. Give him a couple of games to earn his spot in the seniors. No gifting games anymore.

I would like him to come through the seconds. Give him a couple of games to earn his spot in the seniors. No gifting games anymore.
Would provide great educative experience for Joyce as well. And he's unlikely to get tagged in the seconds so can just ease back into it at his own pace. Besides which the seconds need to win a game.

He can't win the Brownlow this year anyway now. Don't want him taking votes off McCluggage.

Never disrupt a winning combination. So many reasons, it all stacks up.

Apparantly the game was supposed to be held in Cairns, but the AFL couldn't get an exemption for Melbourne into Queensland. If true, i'm disappointed in the QLD government. Melbourne have been isolating since the lockdown and would have been tested and confirmed negative upon arrival in QLD. Cairns is also another indigenous stronghold, and holding an indigenous game up there would have been meaningful to the game.
Yep would have made 100% sense to move it from Alice Springs to Cairns another sizable indigenous populated town/area

Would have ben able to keep the same vibe and celebration

Jeez ! that's like putting our Rolls Royce through the muddy track.
We are wasting our time and tempting fate, no way.

GUESS WHO JUST BOARDED THE TEAM FLIGHT TO SYDNEY ——NEALE —]Brisbane Lions —-GAME ON —-GO LIONS
@brisbanelions
·
22m

Guess who just boarded the team flight to Sydney...
👀
#Uncaged

Last edited:
I have faith in our medical team that they aren't "what if"-ing this - if he's all good, then he's in. Beating Melbourne is a huge scalp given their current W/L but in the great scheme of things it's not a critical game to risk the health of an elite player on at this point of the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if Lachie is in, it comes down to DevRobbo and Mathieson for mine, which is an interesting one.

Mathieson's been contributing reasonably, but doesn't have a load of development left in him. Dev has probably contributed a bit less than Matho, but his upside is huge. Who do you give the game to?

So if Lachie is in, it comes down to DevRobbo and Mathieson for mine, which is an interesting one.

Mathieson's been contributing reasonably, but doesn't have a load of development left in him. Dev has probably contributed a bit less than Matho, but his upside is huge. Who do you give the game to?
Think Dev has been contributing much more than Mathieson in terms of the defensive running and pressuring. I prefer what Dev brings to the team.

I would choose Robertson for me, cause he will be a much better player for us at the club in the long-run of things and it will only benefit himself having the experience in these big matches like the Tigers match and this match tomorrow, compared to someone like Mathieson who probably is going to be delisted/traded by the club at the end of the season due to lack of opportunities at the highest level IMO.

Old Fages, he doesn't give much away does he. Still sounds like Neale n Lester have to prove themselves in training today.

Like every coach his press conferences are very predictable and boring

Dev will play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back