Review Round 13, 2021 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Our forward line structure going to sh*t and Geelong taking a billionty intercept marks after Marshall went down is no coincidence, by the way. Port without the third tall forward are garbage and have been for years.
Getting killed by intercept marks dropping in front of Charlie has been how every decent team had beaten us since he's been here. You'd think the coaching group could suggest an alternative plan to kick it 10m in front of Dixon while he stands stationary wrestling his opponent after 5 years
The alternative has been Marshall dragging his player to the contest and coming over the back to kill Dixon from behind so potato/potarto

i will reply to my own message?
congrats to the vic chats and vic cheat commentators. but darcy, the slippery, snakey, distrustrwortny snake scum well done.
you are a scum.
sa vs vic bias scum
Free kicks were 26-23 our way.
We really need to stop throwing ourselves on the ground. The moment we start this s**t they refuse to pay anything.

We had that to win.
We out played them for most of the night.

Forward entries are a disgrace.
2nd tier mids are poor.
Butcher the ball constantly.

Boak, wines, Dixon, rozee excellent. But offset by bonner, Farrell, woodcock, motlop being so poor

Our starting mids is great, boak wines drew robbie but then drops off big time when the second unit goes in

Lacked skill and composure again tonight in the big moments. I'm all for the team playing brave but some of those kicks into the corridor were bordering on 'crazy' with little tactical advantage as we were kicking to a stationary target that was surrounded by Geelong players (very little benefit in the Risk v Reward ratio).
The defence collectively was out of sync and monsterred all night, they all had their colours lowered by a fair margin.
Pleasing to see Rozee find some form and pleasing to see Dixon play well against a strong opponent. Liked the game of Drew as well who toiled hard all night.

Really struggled to watch it. Left it at half time (watching from home) and had it on in the background. I’m just tired of the same crap.

We get to our centre half forward area and it just turns to utter s**t every time.

big forward with a mark on the chest rarely happens.

it’s disgusting and I’m over it

congrats to the vic chats and vic cheat commentators. but darcy, the slippery, snakey, distrustrwortny snake scum well done.
you are a scum.
sa vs vic bias scum

you are a scum.
sa vs vic bias scum

It wasn’t the umpires fault.

the Jonas HTb was stuffed but most of the calls were there. If we hit our targets the umps would have been taken out of it.

on a positive Boak and Gray got multiple holding frees, praise the LORD.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lot of players with less than ten possessions:
Farrell
SPP
Jones
Woodcock
Georgiades
Jonas
Motlop

Really hard to win when so many ball carriers aren’t getting the footy
In fairness to Georgiades the cheats robbed him of two marks inside 50 in the last quarter.

One does get pretty sick and tired of Geelong being up year after year. I wish they would fall off a ******* cliff like Hawks have, led by Selwood, he’s good at diving.
geelong sucks the right kihnd of dicks. very experienced at sucking afl dick, so very well supported from the afl and the afl media.
how many afl media dudes have a bit of regret? no. the parties and fun are too much to pass up for a junior afl rep.

They genuinely wouldn't of.
We were killed in the air.
Neither would of changed that.

Just like we were murdered in the air against West coast with both of them playing.

We are just not good enough.

*have

Perhaps when you have finished educating Rick you can spend some of your riches on educating yourself?

Seriously it's like playing against a chemical factory when we play this mob. I haven't seen so much physique on display since the Chinese swim team.
I swear Dangerfield has shares in BP, he had that much oil on him.

We’ve been destroyed by key forward for the best part of the last 10 years now and gave up another 9 goals between them tonight.

Yet we still haven’t drafted or developed a key defender too combat them. Until we sort that out we are toast and need to go after a key defender more than we need a Merrett type. Aliir has always been an intercepting defender and Clurey, McKenzie and Jonas just can’t match them. We will continue to achieve squat unless this is fixed.

It was there, but we combined it with kicking blindly across the ground in the most dangerous places and bombing it to 2 on 1s in our F50.

Bonner cost us 3 switches with his dumb positioning. You can argue the lob kicks but anticipate *up kicks & position better. This club needs to play soccer in preseason to learn positioning.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back