AFL Club
Gold Coast
Thursday, June 22
Adelaide v Hawthorn (AO) (N)

Friday, June 23
Sydney v Essendon (SCG) (N)

Saturday, June 24
Collingwood v Port Adelaide (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Greater Western Sydney (G) (T)
Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne (ES) (N)
West Coast v Melbourne (DS) (N)

Sunday, June 25
Geelong v Fremantle (SS)
Richmond v Carlton (MCG)
St Kilda v Gold Coast (ES) (T)

upload_2017-6-19_20-37-25.png gazzy ablett 300 games logo

Last edited by a moderator:

78961-gary-ablett-300th-cap-1000.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate the idea of clubs using their players' 300ths as another way to try and squeeze money from the fans. I reckon if you're going to make up jumpers then the profits should really go to a charity of the player's choice, would be an excellent way to promote certain causes whilst celebrating the player's achievements. (this has probably been done before but I can't be bothered to check)

I hate the idea of clubs using their players' 300ths as another way to try and squeeze money from the fans. I reckon if you're going to make up jumpers then the profits should really go to a charity of the player's choice, would be an excellent way to promote certain causes whilst celebrating the player's achievements. (this has probably been done before but I can't be bothered to check)
well can I say that this is not true for Gold Coast Suns as they are NOT selling these Guernseys they are only auctioning the match warn ones (22 Guernseys). The money from this will be going to the Gold Coast Suns Foundation

well can I say that this is not true for Gold Coast Suns as they are NOT selling these Guernseys they are only auctioning the match warn ones (22 Guernseys). The money from this will be going to the Gold Coast Suns Foundation
So it goes to the club, and then what? They keep it?

was more talking about 300 game jumpers in general, this announcement was just a good time to bring it up I thought.

So it goes to the club, and then what? They keep it?
Skimmed through the GC foundation site, sounds like some of the foundation money goes into grassroots sports and some of it goes towards new facilities for the club.

Should Collingwood adopt a guernsey similar to the Indigenous Round design next year I wonder if Port would wear white or black in this matchup? Would assume for the reverse it'd be Port in all-black and Collingwood in the jumper with white shorts; but does that necessarily translate to the same at the MCG or would it be Collingwood black shorts and Port in white?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back