Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, July 1
Gold Coast v Richmond (MRVL) (N)

Friday, July 2
Geelong v Essendon (GMHBA) (N)

Saturday, July 3
Melbourne v Greater Western Sydney (MCG)
Adelaide v Brisbane Lions (AO) (T)
Hawthorn v Port Adelaide (MRVL) (N)
Fremantle v Carlton (MCG) (N)

Sunday, July 4
Sydney v West Coast (GMHBA)
Collingwood v St Kilda (MCG)
Western Bulldogs v North Melbourne (MRVL) (T)

Last edited:
If North are that insistent on blue shorts for North home games, then North in traditional jumper and royal blue shorts against Bulldogs in traditional jumper and red shorts would still work IMO.

Was trying to work out all weekend what the red part of the new Toyota outer wing logo was supposed to be. So I went to the website and… I guess its supposed to be the ‘suggestion box’? Maybe its just me, but I don’t really think it translates well.

0D0954C8-60CB-4CA0-B635-BF91B7366029.jpeg 9F57F9CC-C625-44E4-A4F9-6DE1C9B8F029.jpeg

Kangas in white based jumper, blue shorts would be fine against Bulldogs in full blue. Seriously, shorts make up about 20% of the uniform composition given so many players wear the socks down these days.

The same also applies to Collingwood (if they ever revert to a white jumper) and Geelong. Would love to see teams both in home shorts, even if the shorts are the same colour. Something like Geelong in full home, Carlton in full home would be fine, as would Collingwood white jumper black shorts vs say, full black Essendon on ANZAC Day.

Kangas in white based jumper, blue shorts would be fine against Bulldogs in full blue. Seriously, shorts make up about 20% of the uniform composition given so many players wear the socks down these days.

The same also applies to Collingwood (if they ever revert to a white jumper) and Geelong. Would love to see teams both in home shorts, even if the shorts are the same colour. Something like Geelong in full home, Carlton in full home would be fine, as would Collingwood white jumper black shorts vs say, full black Essendon on ANZAC Day.

I prefer they just maximise the contrast. Speaking of socks, nice to see Jack Ziebell wearing them up despite so many wearing smaller socks these days

Unfortunately more contrast is needed between the above sides.

North in all white vs Bulldogs in all blue is a good example of such contrast, however when the Bulldogs had their red kit (which was bloody fantastic!), North in white with blue shorts or Geelong with blue shorts vs Bulldogs all red was brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back