Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Probably just cash in on Parker to Cameron, need a MID/FWD rookie, preferably a playing one will do

Will wait for Setterfield and my midfield rookies to max out before grabbing one last forward and defender premium, hopefully Witherden returns, don't want to trade a mid like Clarke prematurely.

Hopefully Westhoff returns if Gawn is in doubt with his sore ankle

Probably about 3 more weeks of pain left before my side is somewhere up to scratch with the rest of the comp, hopefully will have 3 trades left for injuries when all is said and done

Who goes first out of Duursma, Hore or Stack? Would potentially be looking at bringing in Stewart, Blakely or Salem in the backline until Whitfield returns or Gaff in for Stack. Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Can't think of any viable trades.

Rooks still have a week of mooing at least.

Unless I decide to move duurs on.

Could move bsmith also but not legit defenders unless I go maybe Stewart.

2 weeks time when rob has finished mooing, gawn will be bottomed. How good.

Or could seriously keep rob if he Carry's on his way.

Duursma and Baker out this week, to ... not sure.

Finishes the team (more or less, Danger is currently M8/F7 so will likely upgrade Greene / Worpel at some point, but no rush

d3f51353e72ef73293aae20fc53f43b7.jpg

Gawn no chance this week...hello doughnut..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a surprise...Caleb Daniel out for 4 weeks....let me guess, only 2 or 3 others here have him????

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You'd be laughing....perfect opportunity to bring in Whit for his 180 this week, double what Daniel would have scored. While I have no excuse to trade Brayspud who costs me 30+ points a week by not having a real premo.

Milera
Rockliff
Whitfield
Daniel

Every time I start to settle my team this season or look to improve it, I cop a 4+ week injury. Milera and Daniel both unique hurt even more and the week Gawn and danger are in doubt make it even worse.
Danger will play and if he doesn't, who cares? Everyone has him. Melbourne optimistic Gawn will get up, again most people have this issue and will cop a doughnut if that's the case.

You'd be laughing....perfect opportunity to bring in Whit for his 180 this week, double what Daniel would have scored. While I have no excuse to trade Brayspud who costs me 30+ points a week by not having a real premo.

Yes...having to trade a unique forward that averages 95, when I still have Duursma, Smith, logue and Baker on the field, whilst having to cover Dangerfield and Gawn is a reason to be laughing!!!

What unique forward that averages 95 do you have that’s out for 4 weeks??? Oh yeh, I remember when Sloane hurt his hamstring,
Only to not miss a single game...

Yes...having to trade a unique forward that averages 95, when I still have Duursma, Smith, logue and Baker on the field, whilst having to cover Dangerfield and Gawn is a reason to be laughing!!!

What unique forward that averages 95 do you have that’s out for 4 weeks??? Oh yeh, I remember when Sloane hurt his hamstring,
Only to not miss a single game...
Sloanedawg is no mere mortal though, you can't compare him to Daniel.

I also have Duurs, Smith, Logue and Baker on field. Daniel injury is just long enough for you to justify trading to Whit, which is an excellent result. Just wait until Sunday and you'll see what I mean.

Bray has been such a burden all year that he may as well be injured, at least I would be able to trade him to an actual premo. From rounds 7-10, Bray averaged 70 as one of my top line mids! That may as well have been a 4 week injury because my rookie mid cover could have averaged the same.

What makes you think Whitfield is back this week ? Afl injury list says 2 weeks as of 25th of june which would make it 1 more week

One of duurs or smith to Stewart.

And maybe just Parker to Cameron for cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back