Round 16 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a surprise...Caleb Daniel out for 4 weeks....let me guess, only 2 or 3 others here have him????

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I brought him in last week :'(

Rotten luck but at least he went up 18k and I have 12 trades

Swings and roundabouts...I don't have Gawn or Rocky

Who's the replacement? I have Danger/Kelly/Boak/Dunkley/Heeney Looks like Marshall or Billings I guess. Mitch Robinson looks decent value.

Anyone bringing in Mabior Chol?

I brought him in last week :'(

Rotten luck but at least he went up 18k and I have 12 trades

Swings and roundabouts...I don't have Gawn or Rocky

Who's the replacement? I have Danger/Kelly/Boak/Dunkley/Heeney Looks like Marshall or Billings I guess. Mitch Robinson looks decent value.

Anyone bringing in Mabior Chol?

Ziebell is your other option

Slim pickings for rookies.

It's either Chol or Cameron.

For Parker or young.

Not great choices.

Myabe I need to move on one of bsmith or duurs or brayspud

Chol will keep his spot for a while i rekon for anyone thinking of getting him hes holding Balta out of the team and Balta didn’t exactly light it up in the VFL on the weekend.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seems like a reach, I get he's currently good value but can you see him averaging 110 over the final 8 games?
I'm 6th overall so don't see the point in following the crowd. If you're serious about making an impact in this game, I think a POD is the best choice. In DT, overall movement is limited to captaincy difference, loopholing and PODs. Marshall and Ziebell aside, none of Brad's choices above were PODs. Anyway, a risk? Somewhat, but I see him as better value than all those others, and an opportunity to loop in mids and forwards, so I don't think it's a reach at all. I don't understand why everyone wants to have the same teams as everyone. Makes no sense. And do I see him averaging 110? Travis Boak is the only forward to have averaged over 110 for the season. I wouldn't confidently predict any forward to do anything, good or bad. Still weigh up your options; follow the crowd or go POD. Are you trying to win a league or go overall. If it's a league, look at your opponent and go POD. If it's overall, yep, go POD.

Last edited:
I'm 6th overall so don't see the point in following the crowd. If you're serious about making an impact in this game, I think a POD is the best choice. In DT, overall movement is limited to captaincy difference, loopholing and PODs. Marshall and Ziebell aside, none of Brad's choices above were PODs. Anyway, a risk? Somewhat, but I see him as better value than all those others, and an opportunity to loop in mids and forwards, so I don't think it's a reach at all. I don't understand why everyone wants to have the same teams as everyone. Makes no sense. And do I see him averaging 110? Travis Boak is the only forward to have averaged over 110 for the season. I wouldn't confidently predict any forward to do anything, good or bad. Still weigh up your options; follow the crowd or go POD. Are you trying to win a league or go overall. If it's a league, look at your opponent and go POD. If it's overall, yep, go POD.
Amos what's your team just to have a geez at?

I'm ranked 2000th and basically out of trades because I all ever do is try and pick POD's. Nail a lot of them but very rarely does it seem to work out. There's a reason why guys are picking full blown premos and making their side as strong as possible and not gambling on second half of the year potential breakouts. Because you're more likely to head south in the rankings rather than make up spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back