Bolton to Young
Greenwood to D Martin
2 trades left 15 k in the bank

or
Bolton to Young
Mountford to Beams
2 trades left 80 k in the bank
Keeping both Greenwood and Witherdon as bench cover
With an option to upgrade a Newman or Nank (who are currently still on my field in my completed team)

Ranked about 500th
Thoughts?

I like option 2, but you'll probably need that bench cover with Beams. So go option 1.

I have $324k in the bank - 2 trades. Ranked around 700 so it is what it is...

However - my issues are Rocky first.

Second - I have Roo (who's going to be rested)...& Greene....Greenwood sits F6...Hannan & Spudparsons on the bench.

I have no idea...like none

I think i will save my last two trades the same team i have can easily get 2300... Hopefully after last week Rocky wakes up and comes back to form bench Newman for Witherdan and Thomas i hope can pump out at least an 80 to cover Nroo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think i will save my last two trades the same team i have can easily get 2300... Hopefully after last week Rocky wakes up and comes back to form bench Newman for Witherdan and Thomas i hope can pump out at least an 80 to cover Nroo

I am worried after Lockliff's tagging job on Gibbs on the weekend they will use him to do more tagging jobs....if you watched the game Rocky didn't want the ball at all, just focused on Gibbs the whole game....might make him score like a rookie for rest of the year.

I am worried after Lockliff's tagging job on Gibbs on the weekend they will use him to do more tagging jobs....if you watched the game Rocky didn't want the ball at all, just focused on Gibbs the whole game....might make him score like a rookie for rest of the year.

Apparently Fagan did it this week to give him a roll to play bkos he has been out of form recently maybe was just a one week thing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would you bring in Gibbs now when you can get him for $80K less in 2 weeks?
Sorry I didn't make myself too clear at all. I was talking about my final upgrades for the entire year.

I only have 3 trades left, with one of them being a cash grab. So I only have two trades left to upgrade two players out of Shaw, Newman, Rockliff and Nank. I wont do Rocky-Gibbs this week, it will be next week (although the amount Rocky will lose will probably offset Gibbs' loss).

What I'm really struggling with is whether I'm better off using my last trade upgrading Nank to Ryder (as I need a backup ruck), or upgrading Shaw/Newman to Simpson. Whoever I dont upgrade obviously stays on my field thru finals which I dont like..

Never again Greene, effing campaigner ! If I lose this week, I'll be out of the top8 finals for cash league.

4 trades left.
Monty > Simpson is a lock
Greene > Fwd Prem

Pick 1 out of BHill (Freo) and TMclean (WBD). I like Hill, but Freo have a tough run home, while McLean is playing more midfield time.

Have Heeney, Macrae, Dahl, Yeo, Franklin and Nank. Not risking having Nank Fielded while Soldo is still playing.

If Wingard is out for 2 or 3 I will hold him.

With news that Pendles is going back in for more surgery I've got to trade him.. looking at:

Pendles->Heeney
Nank-> Ryder

Wingard can chill at F8 and I will still have Greenwood at F7, Witherden at M9 and Newman at D7 with DPP flexibility everywhere. Will only leave 1 trade though.

So I can do either
Bolton to Young
Greenwood to D Martin
2 trades left 15 k in the bank

or
Bolton to Young
Mountford to Beams
2 trades left 80 k in the bank
Keeping both Greenwood and Witherdon as bench cover
With an option to upgrade a Newman or Nank (who are currently still on my field in my completed team)

Ranked about 500th
Thoughts?

Have just worked out I can also do

Newman to Tuohy
Mountford to Beams
2 trades left, final team:

Doc, Adams, Laird, Roberton, Llyod, Tuohy (Witherdon, Ryan)
T Mitchell, Danger, Zerrett, Sloane, Bont, Treloar, Jelwood, Beams (Greenwood, Cousins, Hibberd)
Grundy, Martin (D Cameron)
Macrae, Franklin, Yeo, Dalhaus, Nank, Heeney (Bolton, Deluca-Cardillo)

Thoughts?

Newman to Tuohy
Mountford to Beams

T Mitchell, Danger, Zerrett, Sloane, Bont, Treloar, Jelwood, Beams (Greenwood, Cousins, Hibberd)

Thoughts?
I'd bank on Newman outscoring Tuohy. Tuohy is a full blown pseudo-premo.

Newman to Tuohy
Mountford to Beams

Thoughts?
Tuohy sucks

Newman will ton up this week going by his MCG form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back