Round 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Well... Kade Simpson has officially ruined my weekend. Not like a shocking game. But nevertheless disappointing.

Also trading Pickett to Hannan looking pretty funny now.....:oops:

Picking the best two between Hampton, Stewart, Otten, Newman and then watching your premo's spud it up between them and get outscored by all of the above every week is going to be a headache....

Last edited:

Hmm .. Taranto > Oliver seems a potential scenario this week's trade.

Fair recovery from Docherty and Marchbank. :thumbsu::$

SPP with more pts than Fyfe at HT :D

This is probably dumb but I can't shake the idea of Roughhead -> WHE.....

Someone talk me out of it.

Eddy done us all proud there with that second goal. What a legend from a fantasy perspective. late in. some goals. done maybe just enough to not get dropped again. (though I still think he's going to be dropped :'()

Eddy done us all proud there with that second goal. What a legend from a fantasy perspective. late in. some goals. done maybe just enough to not get dropped again. (though I still think he's going to be dropped :'()

Had the 3rd best scoring contribution from the Port team. Would be pretty rough to drop him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Funny you should say that because I made the exact same decision last night and the minute I can trade this will be my first one

Pretty poor round from some of my team decent from others.

Ended up with 2179 somehow rank 477 overall.

Steele the only real letdown, too many others between 80-95 that were just a few points under what i wanted.

6 on field 50's led by Kade Simpson.
Throw in Aaron Halls 75,
0 defenders crack the tonne and only WHE up forward topping 100.
Still somehow won my league game, just shy of 2k total.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe even Steele to WHE, which gives me more cash. Though, that may be overreacting a little.

Need to sort out my forward rookies. Eddy had a good week, Hannan and Weiderman were meh.

2153 4kish for the week, up to 1556 in the overall ranking. lost 79 points from having the wrong players benched. Heath Shaw, Zac Jones and Hannan most disappointing. Will be looking to trade out Shaw to one of the, hopefully still, under priced mids via DPP in Hibberd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back