Autopsy Round 2, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Not taking anything away from Marshall's 2019 but I think we've seen a glimpse of what we have missed with Ryder's tap work over the past 10 years.

Midfield looks so much better when Ryder is tapping it down their throats. Excited to keep the dual ruckman combo for as long as possible.

Hunter Clark MOTM just for composure, Billings on stats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a win. Worth the wait. We came out and played with pride and passion and it's EXACTLY what we needed to see right now. We couldn't have done better, no doubt we'll get some FTA games now, we've earned them.

3 votes Zak Jones. He was just incredible, he was everywhere and played just amazing. I honestly didn't believe he had that kind of performance in him.
2 votes Hunter Clarke. So much class, just hunted the ball down and has a head for the game.
1 vote Dan Butler. This was tough, he could have had the two votes or I could have had Billings here. Awesome performance.

Also, like George posted... We really needed to come out and pump the dogs just because of his horrid comments through the week. He quickly forgot in what a poor position the bulldogs have been in for years and tried to throw us under the bus. Well done to the team for coming out and making him look like a fool.

This post was sponsored by the Dare Iced Coffee I'm going to be drinking tomorrow morning. Go Saints!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back