Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

MacTiger

Rookie
Apr 13, 2007
Moulamein
AFL Club
Geelong
Does anyone know anything about this young kid playing for moulamein called Michael Morson.

I have heard he played in a league in the mornington peninsula last year and came close to taking out the league B&F.

Is he really as quick as everyone says.
I have heard he is capable of kicking 10 goals plus from the wing a game is this all bull sh1t or is he that good .

I have also heard that he cannot handle the rough and tumble and will keep away from the ball when the game is a little rough.

Did anyone see him at Wandella?
Any game plans to reign him in?

Thanks

Go the mighty macorna tigers

Does anyone know anything about this young kid playing for moulamein called Michael Morson.

I have heard he played in a league in the mornington peninsula last year and came close to taking out the league B&F.

I have heard he is capable of kicking 10 goals plus from the wing a game is this all bull sh1t or is he that good .

I have also heard that he cannot handle the rough and tumble and will keep away from the ball when the game is a little rough.

Michael Morson is a pretty handy footballer really! He would pert near still be eligable for U17's but not 2 sure?? Very Very quick along the wing altho tends to run wide but has the speed to come back in board! Dunno bout kikn 10 from a wing, but havnt seen him play in a while! Played against Nully last yr on permit and didnt do 2 much, but that was last year may have improved and grown up a bit! but has obviously captured the eyes of a few in the league this year.

Michael Morson is a pretty handy footballer really! He would pert near still be eligable for U17's but not 2 sure?? Very Very quick along the wing altho tends to run wide but has the speed to come back in board! Dunno bout kikn 10 from a wing, but havnt seen him play in a while! Played against Nully last yr on permit and didnt do 2 much, but that was last year may have improved and grown up a bit! but has obviously captured the eyes of a few in the league this year.

My Cousin Dwayne who plays for Wandella recons that Michael Morson ran him around ragged all day. If he gets more game time he will be deadly.

I am a bit worried as I am supposed to be tagging him and I dont want to get a flogging from a 17yo kid.

Carn the mighty macorna tigers

My Cousin Dwayne who plays for Wandella recons that Michael Morson ran him around ragged all day. If he gets more game time he will be deadly.

I am a bit worried as I am supposed to be tagging him and I dont want to get a flogging from a 17yo kid.

Carn the mighty macorna tigers

Morso is a bloody good footballer. I hope he kicks a bag of goals against you. You sound like a soft &%$# footballer who should be wearing a netball skirt.

My tip this week is that Moulamein will give your team of girls a little touch up. Now that is what morso is good at!!!!!

Give that little girl 'mactiger' a really good flogging Morso

Just letting yers know I've seen three diefferent people mistaking the Post reply button for the Report Post button, they've sent their post directly to me when it shopuld be sent to the board!

Keep an eye out for which buttons yer pressing, I don't have time to post your messages for yer! :p

Won't be too long then for the vultures of Swan Hill and Tyntynder to circle. ;)

MacTiger I don’t know who has been pissing in your ear. Morso may be a handy little footballer. He is not a gun wingman like you are talking him up. He may be good but he is not at TAC cup or VFL level he is just a good country footballer. If you are scared of a little rake of a boy the size of morso wait till you see Mouli’s ruckman. The 6 foot 5 inches 160+kg bone crunching man mountain. One good hip and shoulder and you’ll know about it

Be Afraid Mactiger Be very afraid. you are a marked man.

Your a knob Kelvin. He was just asking what sort of a footballer he was, I don't think MT was to worried about getting belted up by the little fella. A lot to learn newbie.

Good luck to Moula this week, it would be great to see all teams in the GRFL competitive this year.

MacTiger I don’t know who has been pissing in your ear. Morso may be a handy little footballer. He is not a gun wingman like you are talking him up. He may be good but he is not at TAC cup or VFL level he is just a good country footballer. If you are scared of a little rake of a boy the size of morso wait till you see Mouli’s ruckman. The 6 foot 5 inches 160+kg bone crunching man mountain. One good hip and shoulder and you’ll know about it

Get your facts right killerkelvin before making claims about anyone’s footballing ability

A friend who played with the pioneers last year knows one of the selectors and he recons that Michael Morson could have easily played for Bendigo Pioneers. However he was in some sort of trouble off the field when they were recruiting so the selectors passed him over for a player who would be less likely to get into trouble off the football field. I have it on good Authority how the selectors were impressed with his raw talent in 2005 and last year.

Yep Morso is an absolute freak on the footy field.
He was that quick I could'nt get within 5 meters of him.

He had 9 scoring shots on goal. Kicked 4.5 I think? Taking he played less than a half of football thats pretty good.

The Coach will never let me play on him again after being carved up and made to look like an amatuer.

I say give the boy more game time!!!

Are you referring to yourself there Killer?

He had 9 scoring shots on goal. Kicked 4.5 I think? Taking he played less than a half of football thats pretty good.

The Coach will never let me play on him again after being carved up and made to look like an amatuer.

TOMMY CONROY GOES BANG!!!!

Thanks

Go the mighty macorna tigers
Morso may be able to run like a hairy goat but couldn't get a kick in a street fight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard a rumour that an essendon recruiting officer congratulated morso on his game in the rooms after the game....

Heard a rumour that an essendon recruiting officer congratulated morso on his game in the rooms after the game....

Essendons recruiting officer?? Who would this be?? Nothing against morson, but hasnt quite got the build for AFL Football. And If this was the case, i think that he would most likely be playin in melbourne with a scholarship under his belt! Certainly wouldnt be playing at Moula anyway!! Another question did Michael Morson create this page, or his olds?? because i think it deserves to be changed from round 2 will tell ya that much!!

If this is the same morso that played moula thirds about 2-3 years ago he must have improved a hell of alot. The skinny fast kid? I played against him and he was no more than a second tier thirds player in a poor u/17's comp. Nothin against him personally but a few on here are blowin him up a fair bit...

FINALLY after all these years of AFL scouts following Moulamein games they have found someone with half an idea about footy. Get real Johnny Gastev

I believe it was a Sydney Swans scout as they are hoping to pick up some kids under the NSW priority draft system

Not to mention the Cantebury Bulldogs are after him in the NRL an also has been in contact with Melbourne Victory as he is quite the soccer player!! Really lets be honest, u wouldnt go recruiting too hard in moul town would ya?? Y do u rekon Stroobants got out of there and he has twice the potential as Morson?!?!?

Why do you people have to continually put these young kids down? Give them half a chance. Your just jealous that they are better than you are or ever will be!!!
It does not matter if the recruiting is in moula or not. if the talent is there then so be it.

Morson is a scared little boy. Mactiger you must be a real battler if you couldn't shut him down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back