Review Round 21, 2018: Box Hill Hawks v Geelong Cats, 25 August 2018, 2.00pm @ BHCO

Remove this Banner Ad

Exciting stuff from Box Hill. Lewis and Ollie have massive potential. Looking forward to them stepping up in the finals.

I assume TO was KPD. Did he look as if he was running the show down back with no Mirra?

TO was great down back had Jones for company who played well as as defender. Whitey was great with his leadership out there. We were completely different team in the second half exactly the same as the senior team tonight

TO was great down back had Jones for company who played well as as defender. Whitey was great with his leadership out there. We were completely different team in the second half exactly the same as the senior team tonight

I reckon TOBs put together a decent couple of weeks down back. Starting to look like he belongs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kaGXmQv.png

qyXTKNG.png

Our 3 talls Pittonet, Ceglar and Lewis were really good. TOB and Jones were very good in defense with the ball in front on them and no need to worry about turning. Whitey was great with his leadership. Glass needs to eliminate the short side way and back kicks from his game because his decision making can be poor. His run and carry were good. I was very proud of CJ. He started very well however he was crunched when he courageously went back to mark a high ball in the first quarter. It was a great win especially given we missed our in side mid beasts Bull O'Donnell and Cousins. Bull is sensational, last week he played the second half with a broken jaw.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back