Trades Round 21 Fantasy Trades - The F*** You Leon Edition.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best upgrade.

Tim Kelly to Miller

Or

Houston to Mills

Or

Ridley to Mills

Or

Taranto and Ridley to Marshall and Crisp

Or

Kelly and Ridley to Cerra and Marshall
TK (90) to Miller (120)
Hous (70) to Mills (110)
Ridley (80) to Mills (110)

I think from the single trade options, Hous to Mills is definitely the best points upgrade.

Ellis has made a miraculous recovery to be available for this week. Hammy was healed by a higher power the moment Red traded in Sharp who took his role
Hahahahaha it's just incredible it really is. Did the same earlier in the year with Brae Campbell....started him, traded him after he sucked, got him back in after he tonned up, then he gets dropped/injured never to be seen again. Sharp b2b tons and I get him for a 34 and he will probably not go 50+ ever again. Not fair

Hahahahaha it's just incredible it really is. Did the same earlier in the year with Brae Campbell....started him, traded him after he sucked, got him back in after he tonned up, then he gets dropped/injured never to be seen again. Sharp b2b tons and I get him for a 34 and he will probably not go 50+ ever again. Not fair
Sharp averaged 79 for me and made 275k.. trading him to Marshall this week :grimacing:

Yeh surely with Hopper and Green out - and no decent reinforcements available, if he's close to fit - Taranto goes back to the middle. But trust is non existent

i have seriously considered trading Jack Steele down to a fallen premium, so that i can get Bramble up to a premium and complete my team.

Traded out Macrae when he was 880k a few weeks back and since then has only averaged 100. So that cash grab worked. But i really like having Steele in my team.

That’s ballsy. As a non-owner I can’t see Steele slowing down. Would be an interesting move though.

Was looking at...

Houston > Rich
Taranto > Sidebum

But with Green out I might hold off on Taranto for 1 more week, his BE of 160 does have me a little worried

Ellis back in might relegate Sharp to the opposite wing or at least affect his scoring.

The above trades might net more in pts over the last 3 rnds but I'm resigned to having 1 rookie on field for the rest of the year.

Sharp > Peatling (who I can loop with West) and Houston > Mills

If Taranto flops again, then Amartey will boost him to Petracca

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only way TT doesn’t get back into the mids is if Cameron goes with a 3 man rotation of Kelly, Ward, Daniels spending 100% ToG

In other words hope those 3 have had their weet-bix

Ranked 300, got the bye in my league match up so can upgrade bianco next week

My first trades were Jack Bowes -> Peatling, Sharp -> Clayton Oliver
but i feel like trading Jayden Short -> Peatling, Sharp -> Jack Steele

is too good to pass on. Will be able to get a 600k D6 or F6 next week for the prelim.

My midfield, finally complete.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.11.51 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.11.51 pm.png
    260.6 KB · Views: 27
I’m downgrading bianco to upgrade Tim Kelly to Miller.

Holding Ridley and Houston, but have Hayes Emg to have a free double chance if he scores well on Friday night.

Miller nice VC option, Mitchell C

Holding Taranto

That’s ballsy. As a non-owner I can’t see Steele slowing down. Would be an interesting move though.
i think if it were in contention for a hat then i might pull the trigger. But im 4800 overall and if Steele can be the first person to reach 1 million on Fantasy i want that bragging right in my team hehe.

Bramble lives for another round

i think if it were in contention for a hat then i might pull the trigger. But im 4800 overall and if Steele can be the first person to reach 1 million on Fantasy i want that bragging right in my team hehe.

Bramble lives for another round

Have to consider the captaincy too. Him and Touk are the most reliable and then who? Probably Titch but even he's prone to an 80, Steele can get there in tackles...

Gonna go Sharp and Neale to non playing def rook (via dpp) and Lyons. Got sufficient bench cover and want a loop option. Thinking Lyons could have a huge run home.

Banks cash for next week to deal with Houston and in case I have to deal with Taranto, if he's stuck in the forward pocket again.

I’m downgrading bianco to upgrade Tim Kelly to Miller.

Holding Ridley and Houston, but have Hayes Emg to have a free double chance if he scores well on Friday night.

Miller nice VC option, Mitchell C

Holding Taranto
Reasoning behind holding Ridley and Houston? They are my first two out at the moment.

Reasoning behind holding Ridley and Houston? They are my first two out at the moment.
Im holding Ridley because he's playing the dogs who aren't overly restrictive against defs - and also he was terrible on the weekend, but his previous 4-5 weeks before that were fine.

That might change tbh, if I end up holding Taranto, Ridley is probably on my chopping block because I'm reasonably ok with the rest and he can actually move up to someone decent.

Im holding Ridley because he's playing the dogs who aren't overly restrictive against defs - and also he was terrible on the weekend, but his previous 4-5 weeks before that were fine.

That might change tbh, if I end up holding Taranto, Ridley is probably on my chopping block because I'm reasonably ok with the rest and he can actually move up to someone decent.
Ridley averages 97.6 from 5 marvel games this season. Heppell out probably helps him too

Thoughts on these 2 options?

I go one up one down with Sharp and Bramble to Peatling and premo up to $876k

Or do I go 1 of them down to Peatling and Neale up to Touk?

option 1 leaves Bianco on field.
Option 2 leaves Bianco and Sharp or Bramble on field.
I might be old school but option one for me. Just gotta get those rooks offield. Peatling plays on Friday night so you can loophole him if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back