Autopsy Round 23, 2021: St.Kilda v Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

He was going so well though. Started beautifully.
I think people can deal with a bit of a jab on here, especially when humour's intended.
I'll be sure to let you know next time you're less than kind and shake my finger :D You'd better be nice til I forget in about an hour.
Yeah right, keep going, Im glad you think it's funny.

Unfortunately took his own life at work (AFP Headquarters) a few years back ...... PTSD apparently ...... was only late 50s
That's so sad, I know a guy who was in Afghanistan in the landmine detection unit, he suffers from PTSD and is only 32 , poor bugger is stuffed and has been in the media for all the wrong reasons, it's a horrible thing to have

I'm still stunned as to why he wasn't getting a game at CHB all year. We tried Frawley and Highmore there ffs but Battle who could've won a rising star award at CHB can't get a look in..? Joyce, Clav, Battle all better options for KPP spots than Frawley this year or Highmore imo.
He played down back two weeks in row early in the year and had a bunch of goals kicked on him (by Jacks Riewoldt and Darling, who are both on the short side for “KPF’s, so are the types Battle has to be able to handle if he’s to play back there), which would be why he didn’t retain his place there.

I think he could play the 3rd-tall role back there well, with a main focus on interception and rebound, but unfortunately for him we have Wilkie and now Highmore pretty much locked into those roles, and now Sharman is playing the role Battle ought to be well suited to up forward. As is Membrey.

He’s looking fairly likely to be surplus to requirements unless he really starts to do what most of us believe he can do, pretty quickly. If he stays that is.

The five teams we played twice were Geelong, Port, Swans, Eagles and Richmond.

The Tigers were the only team in the bottom eight that we played twice. The fixture did us no favours.
West Coast were 5th when we beat them early in the year and then 7th when we lost to them over in Perth, while Richmond were 8th going into both of our games against them (back when Dusty was still playing, on each occasion).

Sydney were 5th and 6th when we played them, Port 4th and 5th, Geelong 4th and 3rd!

So each one of our 10 games against the teams we had double-ups with came when they were sitting in the top 8 at the time.

Unfortunately took his own life at work (AFP Headquarters) a few years back ...... PTSD apparently ...... was only late 50s
Yes I knew that but was unsure whether to declare that on a public forum. He was a terrific bloke unfortunately gone too young

Probably still 3-4 years away from Bytel’s best because he’s barely played any footy the past few years. He just looks like he needs some at least a couple more preseasons of running. I’ve been surprised with his class, even when he had that first shot on goal I expected it to go through. Obviously needs to find more ball though.
Bytel has been getting (this game included) the run with roll on the oppo's best mid for his development. Ratts said exactly that in an interview a few weeks ago.

When allowed to play his own game in VFL he's been killing it in the manner that quality AFL players do when back in the 2's.

This kid has had the absolute worst development continuity of anyone l can remember.
Peeps should go and refresh on his 17/18yo TAC performances and draft info to remember how exceptionally lucky we were to get him at all.

Bytel has been getting (this game included) the run with roll on the oppo's best mid for his development. Ratts said exactly that in an interview a few weeks ago.

When allowed to play his own game in VFL he's been killing it in the manner that quality AFL players do when back in the 2's.

This kid has had the absolute worst development continuity of anyone l can remember.
Peeps should go and refresh on his 17/18yo TAC performances and draft info to remember how exceptionally lucky we were to get him at all.
Pretty sure he was indeed on Mundy on the weekend.

Brad Johnson tattoo'd up. Screenshot_20210904-211017_Instagram.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back