Autopsy Round 23 vs Gold Coast - 3 things you learnt

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF???!! Just watched the Eade presser and he mentioned that he'd heard we wanted to rest players but the AFL wouldn't let us?? That's a massive scandal if true.

WTF???!! Just watched the Eade presser and he mentioned that he'd heard we wanted to rest players but the AFL wouldn't let us?? That's a massive scandal if true.

Serious wtf

Especially if it included k jack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't see the game. Considering the grief towers has rightfully copped over the season, I assume his 2 goal, 20 possession game against one of the worst teams in the comp in rd23 involved him actually flying at some point?
He took the game on. A lot of passes going inside 50 hit targets (despite the player dropping some). 5 inside 50s, 2 marks inside 50. Best game he has played

kneecapper is spot on

On afl app 5 50 in eade says

I thought they would of rested some players ive heard some conflicting stories the afl wouldnt allow them
Eade said he thought we would have rested players. And heard conflicting stories re: AFL response. That's about as clear as mud to me, and is backed up by zero fact- so far.
Can I just say I find his statement very strange from an opposition coach.
I find it less strange if it turns out to be true - and Eade is laying it out there for an ex club he coached:p:cool:

I didn't see the game. Considering the grief towers has rightfully copped over the season, I assume his 2 goal, 20 possession game against one of the worst teams in the comp in rd23 involved him actually flying at some point?
There was one sumptuous pass on the run a bit off balance to Tippett from his left foot. His LEFT FOOT. DEAN BLOODY TOWERS who usually can't hit the side of a barn door from 20m with his preferred right. I knew then he was taking the piss with us his critics.

Eade said he thought we would have rested players. And heard conflicting stories re: AFL response. That's about as clear as mud to me, and is backed up by zero fact- so far.
Can I just say I find his statement very strange from an opposition coach.
I find it less strange if it turns out to be true - and Eade is laying it out there for an ex club he coached:p:cool:
Yeah a lot of hearsay. Plus after that he went on to write off our finals chances. Et tu Rocket?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back