Autopsy Round 3 Sydney vs Collingwood frustration thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We look pretty bad. Not a fault of the youngsters. They have stood up well.

I think it just might be one of those years.

Been a good ride

I think based on that performance we'll definitely be 0-5.

Why the s**t keep them in the strategy room til the last minute? Surprise. Not ready at the first bounce

Shat the bed because the first 10mins

As far as I am concerned we shot ourselves in the foot. Should have won that game but too many really dumb mistakes at very important moments. Reid's handball being one, Jack's dropped mark in the dying seconds being another example. Buddy was rather putrid today as well.

Better side won

Pies should of won by more

We will be 0-5'
Just not up to it and can blame injuries a bit but the whole fightback showed endevour

How could we start with 0 intensity? Its just attitude

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First quarter cost us the game basically was fairly even after that, Collingwood were the better team all night i felt.
Jack cost us at least a draw with that dropped mark.

Brace yourselves next win could be a while, we might even do a Fremantle this year.

Seriously...two poor sides went head to head tonight and tey produced rubbish. Swans played just crap.........getting beat by a side that is not impacting anyone this year says alot about us. The game has changed we cant keep up. This was more than a one point loss.

4 minutes to go last week, whistle blows for a footscray mark while the ball is still in the air.

3 munutes to go this week, the softest incirrect disposal of all time called against kennedy.

I love this game. I love this team. But to paraphrase the bard, something is rotten in the state of victoria.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back