Round 3 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be hesitant on trading in a rookie yet to pay. Even Whitex is a risk. What if they get injured? What if they are dropped?
Yea that's obviously the main concern, don't want to end up like one of those poor souls who traded in Lambert last week.

Personally not going to bother with WhiteX don't want to pay an extra 60K over a rookie for some who will be most likely managed throughout the entire year.

I have already traded GAJ to Sloane.

What do people think of trading Hibberd to Brodie Smith?
The other option I am contemplating is trading Lamb to McGrath.

In the first case I can use Lamb as a handy loophole option and catch the best defender before his price rises. In the second case I can get more cash with a rookie on the bubble and back Hibberd in.

Yea that's obviously the main concern, don't want to end up like one of those poor souls who traded in Lambert last week.

Personally not going to bother with WhiteX don't want to pay an extra 60K over a rookie for some who will be most likely managed throughout the entire year.
As you have all the back Rooks I'd hold Goodes. Or take back punt on a mid pricer who is set to rise if you have a bit of spare cash, haven't used more than one trade, and want to take a risk. Up to you though.

I have already traded GAJ to Sloane.

What do people think of trading Hibberd to Brodie Smith?
The other option I am contemplating is trading Lamb to McGrath.

In the first case I can use Lamb as a handy loophole option and catch the best defender before his price rises. In the second case I can get more cash with a rookie on the bubble and back Hibberd in.

Smith's going to be a late out so I'd probably hold off.

Ablett > Dangerfield (50/50 between Sloane)
Miller > van Berlo

Out: 2 Suns
In: 2 Crows

Part of me wants to get on Docherty now. But the backline should be the last focus, plus Saad, McIntosh and Oxley seem to be solid D5-D7s for now. Happy to let Goodes keep D8 warm as long as he doesn't lose too much cash.

Considering trading out Jack Newnes for Brodie Smith (if he plays). However it is probably jumping the gun a little early and going against basic SuperCoach rules. Can someone talk me out of it or do you think it has merit.

Looking to make 2 trades, here is my current team:
upload_2015-4-17_18-35-26.png

Some ideas:
ABLETT > LEWIS & LAMBERT > NVB
ABLETT > LEWIS & GOODES > DOCHERTY
ABLETT > BONT & GOODES > B.SMITH
ABLETT > BONT & LAMB > TEX
ABLETT > SLOANE & ??? > ???

HELP!! :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So obviously GAJ has to go, but i can't decide which of these other 2 trades i need to prioritse.

B: Smith, Shaw, Hibberd, Newnes, Ibbotson, Saad (Oxley, Goddard)
M: GAJ, Dangerfield, Watson, Griffen, Steven, Ellis-Yolman, Vandenburg, Heeney (Anderson, Miller, Cripps)
R: Maric, Bellchambers (Cox)
F: Gray, Martin, Swan, Ryder, Salem, Clark (Lonie, Lamb)

Options:
a) GAJ > Sloane, Goddard > McIntosh
b) GAJ > NVB, Lamb> Bonts

Obviously option A means I miss out on Bonts, option B means I miss out on McIntosh.

Buggered if I know...

So obviously GAJ has to go, but i can't decide which of these other 2 trades i need to prioritse.

M: GAJ, Dangerfield, Watson, Griffen, Steven, Ellis-Yolman, Vandenburg, Heeney (Anderson, Miller, Cripps)

Options:

Obviously option A means I miss out on Bonts, option B means I miss out on McIntosh.

Buggered if I know...
Bonts could still be a late out this week, would go the rookie correction trade to McIntosh.

Options:

Buggered if I know...

You could go GAJ > McIntosh via Newnes to Mids & then Lamb to Bonts. Then you get both

I think managed is a bit of a myth if you're fit you play if your not you
don't. He'll be a great cash cow if he doesn't get injured.

Bonts could still be a late out this week, would go the rookie correction trade to McIntosh.

Cheers. Probably the safer move ATM.

You could go GAJ > McIntosh via Newnes to Mids & then Lamb to Bonts. Then you get both

Nice. I miss out on NVB but I'll get over that, and even though my mids are weakened, thats offset by a big gain in the FWD's and $300k+. Think I'm going with this one.

Hello friends. I am seeking last-minute advice.

I'm trading Ablett - JPK. Lock. No worries, have Fyfe & Sloane from the start.

Westhoff. Need to trade, structures aren't conducive good output.

Hoff - Bont OR Hoff - Swan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back